+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

family sponsor program under PNP,moving out of province

lakeland

Feb 26, 2016
Hello

I am a saskatchewan resident from last two years and filing saskatchewan income tax as well.
Due to work I am moving to alberta and I have have to change my driver licence as well due to job requirement.

I am going to sponsor my family under saskatchewan PNP program next year, Does changing my driver licence have any impact on my PNP sponsorship application.

Please guide me.
Regards

Wakki

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2017
Hello

I am a saskatchewan resident from last two years and filing saskatchewan income tax as well.
Due to work I am moving to alberta and I have have to change my driver licence as well due to job requirement.

I am going to sponsor my family under saskatchewan PNP program next year, Does changing my driver licence have any impact on my PNP sponsorship application.

Please guide me.
Regards
Is the driver license required...........check the requirements for family sponsor under saskatchewan PNP program.

Rob_TO

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Seoul, Korea
App. Filed.......
13-07-2012
AOR Received.
18-08-2012
File Transfer...
21-08-2012
Med's Done....
Sent with App
Passport Req..
N/R - Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2012
LANDED..........
16-11-2012
Hello

Please guide me.
Regards
Seeing as you won't be a resident of Sask for the required 1 year prior to sponsoring your family, I don't see how you would qualify for the program.