+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Family Reunification Visitor Visa for Immediate Family

hodari

Mar 28, 2018
Quebec
I was going to do that two years ago, I went to see an immigration lawyer but she overwhelmed me even more.
As the sponsor there isn't much for you to do, most of the forms and documents are things your spouse would be filling out/signing/uploading since she's the primary applicant. Perhaps you could ask the consultant/lawyer to communicate mostly with your wife.

JCGreen

Oct 14, 2021
As the sponsor there isn't much for you to do, most of the forms and documents are things your spouse would be filling out/signing/uploading since she's the primary applicant. Perhaps you could ask the consultant/lawyer to communicate mostly with your wife.
Thanks

User_01

Star Member
May 25, 2021
Hello all,

Could you tell me if we can apply for a new Visitor Visa only through the IRCC portal or we can also apply from the IRCC secure account? I have previously created an IRCC secure account and submitted a Visitor Visa application a week ago from there. Do you think that we will also get a response within 14 to 30 business days if the application was submitted through the IRCC secure account? Could you clarify, please? Thank you very much

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Thanks for the reply. They are not from a visa exempt country. We haven't started the sponsorship as it sats it will take a whole year which is completely absurd. I want them to come here instead on a visitor visa and apply for sponsoring from inside Canada. The fastest way to bring them here is to apply for a visitor visa I believe and seek sponsoring once here.

We haven't stated any application yet.

I need to easiest fastest way for th to come here.

Thanks
Would add your situation is further complicated by the fact that they are stepchildren

Ojmai

Jul 15, 2021
Is your sponsorship application in process? Is your spouse a PR or Canadian? TRVs are not guaranteed for spouses of Citizens or PRs. It can actually be quite difficult. You may want to reapply for your TRV.
He has a work permit

Bennie__

Star Member
Aug 13, 2021
Hi, my sister applied for visitor visa for my mom in April 2020, she did her biometrics September 2020 and she sent a mail for Covid exemption early on in the year, does she have to reapply on the new Ircc portal?