+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Family representative signature

handinhand

Mar 8, 2013
HI Everyone,

I am preparing applications online for my parents for TRV. I am their family member representative. Does anyone know for the form 5713E and 5476E, (one is Use of Representative, the other one is use of family member representative), do i need to sign my name before uploading the file? or just leave it blank like other forms e.g. 5257E until the last transmission for online digital signature? also for form 5713E, it's confusing. do i need to write my name for representative or one of parent's name because it says the form is used for all the family members who want to apply online together need to fill out this form?

Thank you very much in advance for your help.

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
handinhand said:
HI Everyone,

I am preparing applications online for my parents for TRV. I am their family member representative. Does anyone know for the form 5713E and 5476E, (one is Use of Representative, the other one is use of family member representative), do i need to sign my name before uploading the file? or just leave it blank like other forms e.g. 5257E until the last transmission for online digital signature? also for form 5713E, it's confusing. do i need to write my name for representative or one of parent's name because it says the form is used for all the family members who want to apply online together need to fill out this form?

Thank you very much in advance for your help.
Yes, sign scan and upload ( important to sign )

5713E - 1 = You name, 2 = Your DOB, 3 = names of all fam members, Section B - all fam members and their DOB, Section C =- You sign and date

P.S Never applied online but I think 5476 is not needed, as above takes care of it

sulantha

Jul 10, 2013
I am applying for a study permit and I am applying TRV for my wife in the same online application. I kept my study permit application unsigned as I can sign it online. How about my wife's TRV application? should she sign it and scan for upload or since I am the family member representative, she doesnt need to sign? Immediate reply is highly appreciated. PS: She signed the IMM5713 Family member form. Thanks.