+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Family PR Status changed

waterbeads

Oct 7, 2015
Hi...i made my EE profile in July 2015 and at that time my brother had not got his PR..but a month back he got it and has moved to canada...now i got my invite to fill the application...

in the application they have asked if i have any relative in canada.. now that i have my brother i am unable to update it...
what to do?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Don't bother updating your profile with this information. You got an ITA without mentioning it so it clearly makes no difference to your application.

waterbeads

Oct 7, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
Don't bother updating your profile with this information. You got an ITA without mentioning it so it clearly makes no difference to your application.
if i do you really think it will effect my application??? what if they reject it that i didnt mention about my brother...and i lied??? i know its dumb but still confused

ash5ash

Jan 5, 2015
Life changing events that are important to CIC are:
1. Marriage
2. Birth
3. Crime

beyond that I won't say that you are lying at the time of submission/ITA.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
waterbeads said:
if i do you really think it will effect my application??? what if they reject it that i didnt mention about my brother...and i lied??? i know its dumb but still confused
It isn't a lie and you got your ITA without claiming any points based on having this relative in Canada. Proceed with your application and relax!

waterbeads

Oct 7, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
It isn't a lie and you got your ITA without claiming any points based on having this relative in Canada. Proceed with your application and relax!
ok great.. thank for the help everyone