+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Family PR Cards renewal

Sermasinko84

Aug 18, 2016
Hi, Please I need a reply as I will send the renewal package today.
Can I send (by post) all 6 packages (we are family of 6 persons) in one package (each sealed and name written on front) or I have to send each renewal package separate.
Thank you.

Apr 16, 2018
hi all ,
we want to do our family pr renewal. should we do individual applications and individual accounts? will all our three applications be considered together

sudeeppanshikar

Star Member
Aug 31, 2017
hi all ,
we want to do our family pr renewal. should we do individual applications and individual accounts? will all our three applications be considered together
You can apply renewal application using single account. But the caveat is you have to first complete and submit each individual application .eg once you fill-up and completed your application , till the time you don't submit it will not allow you to create your wife's or kids application.

Apr 16, 2018
hi
then should we submit my husband's application with all the documents? and then we will get option to fill up mine and our child?
using the same account and not create individual account for three of us?
You can apply renewal application using single account. But the caveat is you have to first complete and submit each individual application .eg once you fill-up and completed your application , till the time you don't submit it will not allow you to create your wife's or kids application.

sudeeppanshikar

Star Member
Aug 31, 2017
hi
then should we submit my husband's application with all the documents? and then we will get option to fill up mine and our child?
using the same account and not create individual account for three of us?
Thats right . No need to create separate account but once you start the application you need to submit , in-order to create new application

Apr 16, 2018
Hi

we submitted my husband's application. we haven't received any email to create new application for myself and our child. will we receive any email on submitting our applications or can we login to the account and create a new application link that shows up on our account?
could you please clarify this
thank you
Thats right . No need to create separate account but once you start the application you need to submit , in-order to create new application

Apr 16, 2018
Hi sir

so we can create an application and submit mine and then create one for my son and then submit?

is it like we can create two applications at the same time and submit at the same time? is that what you mentioned before? also will they start processing after we submit all the three? because we haven't got any update on the submitted application
Login and create new application

sudeeppanshikar

Star Member
Aug 31, 2017
As mentioned before , You have to create first application then submit it first . Then system will allow you to create and submit the second application.
Once you submit the second application then create the third and submit it .
This all can be done under 1 login .

Once you submit you will get email something like this :
Permanent Residence Portal - The Permanent Resident Card process has been initiated for an application linked to your account

Reactions: olol406
Apr 16, 2018
Hi sir

Thank you. we submitted two and doing our child's application. what is the residency obligation document can we give for the child? can I upload one of our documents and upload a supporting letter?
Thank you
As mentioned before , You have to create first application then submit it first . Then system will allow you to create and submit the second application.
Once you submit the second application then create the third and submit it .
This all can be done under 1 login .

Once you submit you will get email something like this :
Permanent Residence Portal - The Permanent Resident Card process has been initiated for an application linked to your account