+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

family members stay even if declared accompanying to Canada

B

BlessedMe

please help me with my problem. all my family members are declared accompanying even if they will not go to Canada with me (not in the near future, not in 2 years). can anyone tell me if i still have to pay for their RPRF after undergoing medical exams?

if i don't pay for them now, can i still pay for them in the future (like after 2 years)?

please help me. reply is appreciated.

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BlessedMe said:
please help me with my problem. all my family members are declared accompanying even if they will not go to Canada with me (not in the near future, not in 2 years). can anyone tell me if i still have to pay for their RPRF after undergoing medical exams?

if i don't pay for them now, can i still pay for them in the future (like after 2 years)?

please help me. reply is appreciated.
You have already declared them to be accompanied with you,medicals have been done and CIC/VO has spent time on their files so it would be better to pay RPRF.
You still can inform your VO about this change and then you wont have to pay RPRF for them .After two years you will have to sponsor them.

B

BlessedMe

Kanamen said:
You have already declared them to be accompanied with you,medicals have been done and CIC/VO has spent time on their files so it would be better to pay RPRF.
You still can inform your VO about this change and then you wont have to pay RPRF for them .After two years you will have to sponsor them.
thank you Kanamen.

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Admitting I am not an expert in the field, but wouldn't it be easier all round to have the family land with you and then return to home country, rather than face going through sponsorship later? Think of it as a holiday. Just a thought.