+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Family information form

cdanielle29

Apr 10, 2016
I am from the United States and do not have to apply for a Temporary Resident Visa. I am curious to which the Family information form needs to be attached to because there is no section on the cic website to upload this specific form. Does anybody know if I even need to send this form or what I should do?

Thank you!

cdanielle29

Apr 10, 2016
Basically what I'm saying is there's no option to upload the family info form so which other form do I attach it to? It won't let me attach it to the application form

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
So you are applying for a student visa and you have a course invite from a Canadian college to back it up. The documents required for your application do not include a family form ?

cdanielle29

Apr 10, 2016
I was required to fill it out but there was no specific spot for me to upload it. I couldn't attach anything to the application form because of the security on the document. So I filled it out and just attached it to my letter of explanation since there were no other documents to attach it to. I sent my entire application off yesterday.

funmilolatemi

Apr 5, 2016
cd
Correct I think every other documents should be attached to letter of explanation thats exactly what I did too.

Funmi

Edi.Light

Apr 18, 2016
If I'm applying to a regular Study Permit do I need to fill out the form for Temporary Resident Visa, as well?

Also, I'm not sure how to submit the forms. After filling them out, you need to print them out for signing them, correct? And after signing you scan them again and then submit them?!?
How is it usually handled?

Thanks!

MedicStudent

Apr 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Edi.Light said:
If I'm applying to a regular Study Permit do I need to fill out the form for Temporary Resident Visa, as well?

Also, I'm not sure how to submit the forms. After filling them out, you need to print them out for signing them, correct? And after signing you scan them again and then submit them?!?
How is it usually handled?

Thanks!
No, you don't need to fill out the TRV form out since that you come from a visa exempted country.