+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

family information form TRV

Hansi89

Star Member
Jun 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello, can some please advise me on this. We have filled in a TRV form, it's for my husbands, in the family information form we have entered his father's name and present address (in Sri Lanka he was on holiday when we filled in the application) however he is back in Riyadh now and has a PO box. is this going to be a problem? that is present address is changed? should we send a CSE?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi,

If your father-in-law has Sri Lankan nationality..... and you stated his Sri Lanka permanent residence address then that's fine. Does he have permanent residence status in KSA?

Cheers

Hansi89

Star Member
Jun 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Bryanna. Yes he has SL nationality. I believe he has a work permit there not permenant residancy.

simplyaddo

Jun 18, 2012
Hansi89 said:
Hi Bryanna. Yes he has SL nationality. I believe he has a work permit there not permenant residancy.
Expats do not have a permanent residency in Saudi, under usual circumstances (99% of the time)

Hansi89

Star Member
Jun 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have 1 more question regarding the family information form. is it important to enter the names as shown in passports/ ID cards or is this not mandatory?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hansi89 said:
I have 1 more question regarding the family information form. is it important to enter the names as shown in passports/ ID cards or is this not mandatory?
Yes, one must enter the names as per the passport/birth certificates in the Family Information form.

The TRV form has a section where one can enter nicknames, aliases, etc..... but that is only for the applicant