+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Family Information form: IMM 5707 or IMM 5645?

NotARobot

Star Member
Dec 22, 2018
The Document Checklist for TRV (IMM 5484) and my country specific TRV document checklist (IMM 5881) both have IMM 5707 as the Family Information form. However, when applying online via GCKEY account, the Family Information form requested is IMM 5645.

The contradictory information is confusing. Which one should we submit? This is important because IMM 5645 has an extra section that asks for information on brothers and sisters, including half-brothers/sisters and step-brothers/sisters. My mother has quite a few half siblings and step siblings scattered all over the world and gathering information from them can be quite tasking. If I don't need their info it would be ideal. If I do, then I have no choice but to contact relatives I barely know. :(

fussgayaobama

Jan 23, 2013
The Document Checklist for TRV (IMM 5484) and my country specific TRV document checklist (IMM 5881) both have IMM 5707 as the Family Information form. However, when applying online via GCKEY account, the Family Information form requested is IMM 5645.

The contradictory information is confusing. Which one should we submit? This is important because IMM 5645 has an extra section that asks for information on brothers and sisters, including half-brothers/sisters and step-brothers/sisters. My mother has quite a few half siblings and step siblings scattered all over the world and gathering information from them can be quite tasking. If I don't need their info it would be ideal. If I do, then I have no choice but to contact relatives I barely know. :(
Did you submitted your application? Which form did you used? I too am confused. Please let me know.
I'm planning to apply online and not sure if we can submit IMM 5707 online.

Sooper

Apr 26, 2019
Hi! What form did you end up using?
I face the same situation....I think there is variation or problem. For paper applications and guides when you select your country the form 5707 comes in front of you BUT when you file through online application after answering the questions form 5645 come for online application. So for online application im using 5645 for family information.

Can any one here guide me do 5654 and 5713 forms need to print, sign, scan and upload for online application?
And how about 5257. It require signing? for online application?