Star Member
Jan 21, 2010
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Leon. It's me again Esther, i will put my partner's name on the family information as my common law though decision of my annulment will be down by February, will this complicate my application? At present i am legally separated for more than 2 years now. And one more, since my partner (common law) is from Canada will i just put NA (not applicable) on "Will accompany you to Canada" Section? Thanks a lot and more power.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I don't think it will complicate your application. You can be separated from an ex husband and still have another person as your common law partner.

Esther2010

Star Member
Jan 21, 2010
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DECLARATION OF COMMON LAW FORM for Tourists Visa

Leon said:
I don't think it will complicate your application. You can be separated from an ex husband and still have another person as your common law partner.
Hi Leon. Since we're going to declare on my Tourists Visa Application that me and my partner (also father of my child) as common law, can you please assist me on how to fill out this form?

1 Under #5 Solemn Declaration - which my partner in Canada needs to sign under SIGNATURE OF DECLARANT'S PARTNER. Does he have to notarize the form after he sign it? then he will scan and send it back to me here in the Philippines and have it notarize again here?

Thank you for continued guidance and help to us.