+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Family info imm5645e and proof of funds for SDS

Priya15

Dec 17, 2020
1) My father was working in oman as civil engineer and retired this year. He currently gets income from FDs, rent and agricultural lands. Can i put his present occupation as retired in family information form? Will this affect my application? Do I have to mention about his past occupation in sop?

2) My brother is currently working in USA. Will this affect my application?

3) My course is 16 months. Can I show my savings (5lakhs), father's FD and mutual fund(20 lakhs) and brother's pay slips as proof of funds for remaining 4 months ?(apart from 1st yr tuition receipt and gic)

Kindly advise.

Last edited:

rijol verma

Jul 10, 2020
1) My father was working in oman as civil engineer and retired this year. He currently gets income from FDs, rent and agricultural lands. Can i put his present occupation as retired in family information form? Will this affect my application? Do I have to mention about his past occupation in sop?

2) My brother is currently working in USA. Will this affect my application?

3) My course is 16 months. Can I show my savings (5lakhs), father's FD and mutual fund(20 lakhs) and brother's pay slips as proof of funds for remaining 4 months ?(apart from 1st yr tuition receipt and gic)

Kindly advise.
1) be honest. whatever is true say that.
2) doesnt matter if it affects or not. u have to say it truthfully