+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Family class sponsorship

Rnait

Aug 1, 2019
She is living alone , she birth a child there how come she can survive alone there , now i am doing take care of my child and wife , how come she can survive alone there ?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
She is living alone , she birth a child there how come she can survive alone there , now i am doing take care of my child and wife , how come she can survive alone there ?
You guys made the choice to get pregnant knowing she would be alone in Canada given that you PR application would unlikely to be approved at that point. There are women who are alone in Canada with a baby. Your application should be refused because your wife spent all this time out of Canada. Also assume she has informed CRA that she is out of Canada so they can determine if she is entitled to CCB. You will have to see what happens with the application. If refused you will have to apply again.

Rnait

Aug 1, 2019
You guys made the choice to get pregnant knowing she would be alone in Canada given that you PR application would unlikely to be approved at that point. There are women who are alone in Canada with a baby. Your application should be refused because your wife spent all this time out of Canada. Also assume she has informed CRA that she is out of Canada so they can determine if she is entitled to CCB. You will have to see what happens with the application. If refused you will have to apply again.
She is not all the time out of canada its just 2 and half months and whn i get email for interview in newdelhi its also mentioned there if ur spouse is in india take her along !

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
She is not all the time out of canada its just 2 and half months and whn i get email for interview in newdelhi its also mentioned there if ur spouse is in india take her along !
Yes spouse are asked to attend interview or be available by phone. You said she arrived in November and it is almost the end of February so 3 months. That s considered too long but you will have to see what happens to your sponsorship. On a positive note it does provide much more proof that you are in a genuine relationship.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Given the amount of time she has been out of Canada, you will very likely be refused. She should return to Canada ASAP.

Reactions: canuck78