+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Family class sponsorship

Rnait

Aug 1, 2019
Please note that your interview for Xyz date March 2020, has been cancelled. Please do not come to our office on scheduled date for interview.

We will inform you the new interview date later.
Sincerely,
Immigration Section, New Delhi
High Commission of Canada in India / Government of Canada

On 10 Feb2020 i got an email that next
Month i have an interview at newdelhi high commission india, On 14 Feb , i got another email i copy paste above ! Now its 26 feb , 12 days crossed no reason for cancellation or nothing pls help me this i’m worried ! Thnx

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Please note that your interview for Xyz date March 2020, has been cancelled. Please do not come to our office on scheduled date for interview.

We will inform you the new interview date later.
Sincerely,
Immigration Section, New Delhi
High Commission of Canada in India / Government of Canada

On 10 Feb2020 i got an email that next
Month i have an interview at newdelhi high commission india, On 14 Feb , i got another email i copy paste above ! Now its 26 feb , 12 days crossed no reason for cancellation or nothing pls help me this i’m worried ! Thnx
It likely has to do with a staffing problem. Perhaps someone is ill. Has likely nothing to do with your file.

Rnait

Aug 1, 2019
Is there any possibility they skip interview step and ask passport request directly ? Just generally asking ?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Is there any possibility they skip interview step and ask passport request directly ? Just generally asking ?
No. If it was determined that you need an interview you will need an interview unless CIC changes there mind. Interviews are an important step of the process.

Rnait

Aug 1, 2019
No. If it was determined that you need an interview you will need an interview unless CIC changes there mind. Interviews are an important step of the process.
Ok really thanks ! Last quetion if they send me the cancel email how long does it take to send me new interview date ? I dnt mind either they skip this step or they gv new interview date ! My quetion is how long does it will take for new step ?

Rnait

Aug 1, 2019
Ok really thanks ! Last quetion if they send me the cancel email how long does it take to send me new interview date ? I dnt mind either they skip this step or they gv new interview date ! My quetion is how long does it will take for new step ?
???

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I am not sure. It depends what the issue is. NDVO is a very busy office so they have permanent staff interviewing people so you should hear sometime this month I believe. It all depends on what the issue is. It will takes long as it takes. Interviews are usually necessary when there are concerns about whether the relationship is genuine. Most of the time the couple have not spent much time together like in arranged marriages. Unfortunately there are a lot of people who commit immigration fraud And pretend they are in an arranged marriage.

This is a volunteer forum. You are getting your answers very quickly. could you please not be rude if you don’t get an answer within a minute!

Reactions: bassi4 and DollyM

Rnait

Aug 1, 2019
I am not sure. It depends what the issue is. NDVO is a very busy office so they have permanent staff interviewing people so you should hear sometime this month I believe. It all depends on what the issue is. It will takes long as it takes. Interviews are usually necessary when there are concerns about whether the relationship is genuine. Most of the time the couple have not spent much time together like in arranged marriages. Unfortunately there are a lot of people who commit immigration fraud And pretend they are in an arranged marriage.

Our marriage was from matrimonial website and i sent them proofs also moreover Now we have a 4 months daughter also who born in canada !

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Having a child doesn’t mean you are in a genuine relationship. What matters is how much time you have spent together in person before and after marriage. People who have lived together for a year before marriage and may have dated for a few years before that (including pictures of travelling together, meeting families, going to events together, etc.) would likely not need an interview because they have lots of proof of their relationship. You did not enter a love marriage where you dated openly for years before getting married.

Rnait

Aug 1, 2019
I was married in january 2019, Feb 2019 we came to knw that my wife was pregnant , march 2019, she went bck to canada, octuber 2019 my baby born , november 2019 she came bck to india , now its feb my wife n baby is with me only ! Is dat enough time or less ?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I was married in january 2019, Feb 2019 we came to knw that my wife was pregnant , march 2019, she went bck to canada, octuber 2019 my baby born , november 2019 she came bck to india , now its feb my wife n baby is with me only ! Is dat enough time or less ?
This is why you are having an interview. Is your wife a PR or citizen?