+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Family class sponsorship

Bilalsaghir

Star Member
May 24, 2017
hi everyone,
I wanna to ask that i have been applied in mid of feb . But I didn’t receive any email or letter yet . Plz could anyone have information about it . Its been more than six weeks.they should send me acknowledgment letter but they didn’t. How long does it take . Thanks

Canadian.In.NZ.

Star Member
Aug 2, 2017
Category........
FAM
hi everyone,
I wanna to ask that i have been applied in mid of feb . But I didn’t receive any email or letter yet . Plz could anyone have information about it . Its been more than six weeks.they should send me acknowledgment letter but they didn’t. How long does it take . Thanks

AOR takes anywhere from 6-8 weeks so there's still some time to wait. If you don't get it around the 8 week mark then there's a chance that it could be in the mail being returned to you.
You can always try calling after the 8 weeks to see if anyone at the call centre can give some sort of an update.

Bilalsaghir

Star Member
May 24, 2017
AOR takes anywhere from 6-8 weeks so there's still some time to wait. If you don't get it around the 8 week mark then there's a chance that it could be in the mail being returned to you.
You can always try calling after the 8 weeks to see if anyone at the call centre can give some sort of an update.
Thanks a lot for helping me . But I couldn’t understand the line “there is a chance that it could be in the mail being returned to you” . Thanks

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Thanks a lot for helping me . But I couldn’t understand the line “there is a chance that it could be in the mail being returned to you” . Thanks
If your application is incomplete (e.g. missing signature, wrong form), CIC will typically return the application.