+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Family Class Sponsorship

Rabi3

Nov 17, 2009
hi guys i need help plz if any one can answer on my question i have sent my Family Class Sponsorship application to sponsor my wife to Mississauga and after two weeks i got letter it saying they recieved my application of course it has client id number and trousse number and if i have any question to contact the call center ....but the problem here i got two diffrent messages one on the web site saying .....We received your application to sponsor (....) on July 21, 2009.

We started processing your application on August 12, 2009.

We forwarded your application to the Ministère de l'Immigration et des Communautés culturelles (MICC) on August 12, 2009. and also i got diffrent message on the phone at call center .when i call 1888-242-2100 it say yor application has forwarded to nearest visa office of your relatives....but they didnt send me a letter to say i got the approved or no so what does mean and now my application it has been more than 3 month in processing and evry time when i contact the call center to know if there any problem the tell me no its in process but they need more time .and at same time i cant apply Certificat de Selection du Quebec becaus i havent the approved .. so anyone can tell me whats going on with my application?

Rabi3

Nov 17, 2009
Rabi3 said:
hi guys i need help plz if any one can answer on my question i have sent my Family Class Sponsorship application to sponsor my wife to Mississauga and after two weeks i got letter it saying they recieved my application of course it has client id number and trousse number and if i have any question to contact the call center ....but the problem here i got two diffrent messages one on the web site saying .....#1)We received your application to sponsor (....) on July 21, 2009.

#2)We started processing your application on August 12, 2009.

#3)We forwarded your application to the Ministère de l'Immigration et des Communautés culturelles (MICC) on August 12, 2009. and also i got diffrent message on the phone at call center .when i call 1888-242-2100 it say #4)your application has forwarded to nearest visa office of your relatives....but they didnt send me any letter to say i got the approved or no so what does mean and now my application it has been more than 3 month in processing and evry time when i contact the call center to know if there any problem the tell me no its in process but they need more time .and at same time i cant apply Certificat de Selection du Quebec becaus i havent the approved .. so anyone can tell me whats going on with my application?
[/quot

Swede

Aug 18, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London, England
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009-10-27
File Transfer...
2009-11-12
Med's Done....
2009-08-11
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
2010-01-22
VISA ISSUED...
2010-01-20
LANDED..........
2010-03-05
What happens if you log on to eCAS?

Rabi3

Nov 17, 2009
when i log on eCAS it show me this message ...We received your application to sponsor (....) on July 21, 2009.

We started processing your application on August 12, 2009.

We forwarded your application to the Ministère de l'Immigration et des Communautés culturelles (MICC) on August 12, 2009 this message didnt change till now