+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

family class sponsorship outside canada during Covid19

Kochora

Apr 21, 2019
hello everyone, if anybody has similar situation, i am Canadian citizen, sponsoring wife and children, our application process start date mid September 2019, after 3 months application was forwarded to turkey, Ankara. we gave medical an fingerprints as they requested February, i am checking online my application status that shows whey received medical results, last two times i contacted them by email one they said, application was received and put in queue for officers review, this was march, after that when i send emails to Ankara automatic email comes which says my application is on ''Hold because of pandemic until further notice''. please let me know if anyone has similar situation or have some updates about. thank you and good luck for everybody.

Reactions: Khashykhashy

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
hello everyone, if anybody has similar situation, i am Canadian citizen, sponsoring wife and children, our application process start date mid September 2019, after 3 months application was forwarded to turkey, Ankara. we gave medical an fingerprints as they requested February, i am checking online my application status that shows whey received medical results, last two times i contacted them by email one they said, application was received and put in queue for officers review, this was march, after that when i send emails to Ankara automatic email comes which says my application is on ''Hold because of pandemic until further notice''. please let me know if anyone has similar situation or have some updates about. thank you and good luck for everybody.
Recommend you join this thread. You'll probably get the best info here since these are discussions with others who are going through Ankara.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/ankara-visa-office-applicants-check-in-here.107669/page-426

Reactions: Kochora

Khashykhashy

Aug 2, 2020
Hi buddy,
I do have almost exact same situation as you do; I sponsored my wife and our application submitted in mid September - she did her biometric and medical in November 2019 - both got approved in November and since then we haven't heard anything no update or anything. our visa office is also Ankara Turkey; I did request for GCMS information to see the officer notes once in May and then again in July but there was no updates or anything since November 2019 on our file :( I am just hopeless to be honest and don know what to do. please let me know if you got any updates anytime soon.

Kochora

Apr 21, 2019
Hi buddy,
I do have almost exact same situation as you do; I sponsored my wife and our application submitted in mid September - she did her biometric and medical in November 2019 - both got approved in November and since then we haven't heard anything no update or anything. our visa office is also Ankara Turkey; I did request for GCMS information to see the officer notes once in May and then again in July but there was no updates or anything since November 2019 on our file :( I am just hopeless to be honest and don know what to do. please let me know if you got any updates anytime soon.
I will, thank you

Kochora

Apr 21, 2019
Hi buddy,
Hi, any updates for you?