+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Family class sponsorship application unable to link online.

TenzinP

Star Member
Nov 24, 2017
I tried all sort.. Through uci number. Application number. Basically all the option which is given there.. M trying it on chrome browser.. And opera.. Created 3gckey accounts.. All locked out now... I have received email last Saturday to link application online.. So I guess my one week period is over.. I don't know what to to.. Sent email to them..but o

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
I tried all sort.. Through uci number. Application number. Basically all the option which is given there.. M trying it on chrome browser.. And opera.. Created 3gckey accounts.. All locked out now... I have received email last Saturday to link application online.. So I guess my one week period is over.. I don't know what to to.. Sent email to them..but o
Don't worry, you can link at any time throughout the process. Please research this forum as there are many, many threads with tips and tricks on linking

Reactions: Nad1017

Buk

Nov 23, 2017
Same here, I wasn't able to link at first, tried all the tips and tricks but still unsuccessful, until I noticed that in the AOR letter, CIC addressed me by my Maiden name, even though when I submitted the application I have already used my married name and provided them with renewed passport with my married name. So I typed in my Maiden name, also with my old passport details, finally was able to link it.

TenzinP

Star Member
Nov 24, 2017
That's great.. But in my case.. They are addressing me with the correct surname.. seems I can't do anything