+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Family Class sponsorship application dated 3rd may 2016

Royal Singh

Nov 30, 2016
Hey everyone My wife lives in Canada and we got married in feb 2016 and then after gathering all the docs, she finally submitted the application in canada on 3rd of may 2016. and after everything done the file came to Delhi immigration on 6th of july 2016.
Does anyone have any idea how long will it take more as if i check it online it keep saying its in Process. And how will they contact me? and what are the next moves?
Btw i have already submitted medical and everything.
Pls tell me

Thank you

CDNPR2014

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
go here to check the trends for the New Delhi thread. i believe the "average" time for that visa office is 8-10 months total time.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/new-delhi-ndvo-2016-spousal-sponsorship-outside-canada-t390498.8880.html

Unless the sponsor is listed as a representative for the applicant's file, the sponsor most likely will not receive any further communication from CIC. The applicant will receive notification from CIC about additional document requests and the passport request. At this point, all that can be done is wait. There is still quite some time before the application gets to the final stages.

Royal Singh

Nov 30, 2016
Thank you very much for your reply.
So its been 7 months already. that mean i might be getting some kind of email or mail soon, right?

CDNPR2014

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Royal Singh said:
Thank you very much for your reply.
So its been 7 months already. that mean i might be getting some kind of email or mail soon, right?
no one can tell you for sure. again, your best bet is to check the new dehli thread for the trends.