+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FAMILY CLASS SPONSERSHIP

C.D.MISTRY

Nov 29, 2017
I have applied PGP in Jan-2016 from India.Medical,PCC and right of landing fee requested in Feb-2017 and completed and submitted all 3 on 12.-2-17.Current status is showing medical results received since Feb-17.Proceesing stated on 02-02-17.File transfer to Ottawa office in August-2016.Now waiting for last stage i.e passport request.I have inquired 2 times i.e in May-17 & Nov-17 regarding status of my application and their reply is that my application in under processing and in que.They can not say when it will finalized.Requested to wait till their further communication.Please tell me following.
1.When can I expect PPR?Medical will expired in Jan-18.Can they will do processing before expiry of medical or remedical will be required?
2.I am on visitor visa in Canada since Oct-17 under multiple entry visitor visa.My son is having PR since last 5 years (BC State).
3.Now my question is that can I submit passport in Canada if PPR come?If PPR is not coming then I have to go back in India and to wait for PPR and to do remedical if requested.
4.If PPR comes in Canada then I will send Passport within Canada & if does not come then I have to do all from India.
5.What is time limit to submit passport?Is it will be before medical expiry?If I send paaport then how many days required for stamping and to return passport?
6.What is maximum time to enter in Canada after getting passport?
My cic account shows as under.
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on January 4, 2016.
  2. We started processing your application on February 2, 2017.
  3. We sent you correspondence on February 2, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  4. Medical results have been received.
Please reply.
C.D.MISTRY

Aziz123

Oct 8, 2018
I have applied PGP in Jan-2016 from India.Medical,PCC and right of landing fee requested in Feb-2017 and completed and submitted all 3 on 12.-2-17.Current status is showing medical results received since Feb-17.Proceesing stated on 02-02-17.File transfer to Ottawa office in August-2016.Now waiting for last stage i.e passport request.I have inquired 2 times i.e in May-17 & Nov-17 regarding status of my application and their reply is that my application in under processing and in que.They can not say when it will finalized.Requested to wait till their further communication.Please tell me following.
1.When can I expect PPR?Medical will expired in Jan-18.Can they will do processing before expiry of medical or remedical will be required?
2.I am on visitor visa in Canada since Oct-17 under multiple entry visitor visa.My son is having PR since last 5 years (BC State).
3.Now my question is that can I submit passport in Canada if PPR come?If PPR is not coming then I have to go back in India and to wait for PPR and to do remedical if requested.
4.If PPR comes in Canada then I will send Passport within Canada & if does not come then I have to do all from India.
5.What is time limit to submit passport?Is it will be before medical expiry?If I send paaport then how many days required for stamping and to return passport?
6.What is maximum time to enter in Canada after getting passport?
My cic account shows as under.
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on January 4, 2016.
  2. We started processing your application on February 2, 2017.
  3. We sent you correspondence on February 2, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  4. Medical results have been received.
Please reply.
C.D.MISTRY
Hi any update about u r application ?