+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Family Class Application Feb 2020

tracyjoyce

Jun 23, 2021
Please help. Applied for my boyfriend PR application and spousal sponsorship Feb 2020. In March 2020 he has biometrics and medical. Nothing for months. Letter in July to say needed new passport photos as ones supplied not the correct size. Nothing until May which was letter about settling in Canada and contacting companies about work etc then letter in June stating needed a new police report as previous one expired (originally done March 2020 but due to Covid and delays had expired) had another letter asking him to sign to have his kids revoked from application (long story don’t don’t see them etc). Now heard nothing and unsure why it’s been 18 months when the processing time is 12 months. Unsure about medical which would have now expired. His application has been sent to Vienna for processing and we are in the UK so unsure why this has happened too. I am moving back to Canada in 6 weeks as I start work and wondering how much longer until we hear something or what the delay are….so worried here and not sleeping at night.