+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Family Business Experience - Express Entry

fidani12

Sep 11, 2018
After Working 2 Years at a local bank, I joined my family business owned by my mother. The structure of a business is such that there is a physical shop where we sell fashion items as well as Herbal items as we are official franchises of Hemani Herbals.

We also sell Hemani products online at several eCommerce websites.

I look after over everything. Naturally I manage the whole business. Which includes, supervision, finance, business development, new tie-ups, operations etc

Simultaneously I also work for my own business. It's a small event management business. I registered this business in January 2015. It's a complete event management solution company

Will this experience count in my Express Entry Profile?

What documents should I have to prove this experience?

AkashBR

Dec 21, 2018
I have the similar situation.

We started our IT company(Partnership firm) back in 2013 where my father was the investor, my brother was CEO/CTO and I worked as a sales director-cum-CMO, I have handled sales and marketing and we have had a small team of 6-8 people over the years. I am also a partner in the company and hence I do not receive any salary but I receive the profits.

So my question is similar and appreciate any insights that you may share :)

Last edited:

rabrakha

Champion Member
Dec 4, 2013
chandigarh
Visa Office......
chandigarh
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Ainp applied 18 may 2016, File No July,15, 2016. PR applied 29 dec 2016
Doc's Request.
August 22, 2016
Nomination.....
28 Sep 2016
AOR Received.
AOR PR 15 feb 2017
IELTS Request
6(R-5.5,W-6,S-6,L-6.5)
File Transfer...
5-dec-2013-GENERAL-UNIERSITY
Med's Request
pre medical done
Med's Done....
PR Med 8 Jan 2018
Interview........
Study visa 31-dec-2013
Passport Req..
PPR PP req and DM: sep 12, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
31-dec-2013
LANDED..........
13-january-2014, PR Landing: 7 Oct,2018

We started our IT company(Partnership firm) back in 2013 where my father was the investor, my brother was CEO/CTO and I worked as a sales director-cum-CMO, I have handled sales and marketing and we have had a small team of 6-8 people over the years. I am also a partner in the company and hence I do not receive any salary but I receive the profits.

hi bro what documents you have attached for your work experience?

Indiawala

Nov 22, 2022

Hi Akash, Any update with your application? I am in a similar boat as you.