Here my brother’s (applicant) time line:

Application (submission) date: 2023-12-14
Date AOR received: 2024-01-18
Date of biometrics:
Date of medical exam:
Application response: Approved/Denied
Passport(s) request date:
Passport(s) received date:

Has anyone been able to link this application to your online account with IRCC? If you were able to do so which category and subcategory did you use? Hope someone can help, thank you and good luck to everyone.

Reactions: Hdanielp

Cgar

Star Member
Oct 12, 2023

mlabella

May 9, 2017
Mississauga
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
17-04-2017
Some people are saying the applications are being returned because of not including their proof of civil status. But it wasn’t a requirement in the first place if they were not applying to for spouse / net partner :(. Was it a requirement?
Hi Did you get your AOR? I submitted my sister application similar to yours. I just wrote a letter, but not divorce agreement?

Hdanielp

Star Member
Jan 9, 2024
Hi Did you get your AOR? I submitted my sister application similar to yours. I just wrote a letter, but not divorce agreement?
Don't worry. If it is incomplete, they will send you an email requesting the documents they see fit. You just have to be very patient

Baeforeal

Jan 22, 2024
Hello, I applied for my sister. 2 days ago, We received a letter for her husband to go do his biometric. She hasn't received any letter for herself. They didn't send her an AOR letter either. She submitted her application end of November. Her husband has a kid from his previous relationship, while the kid will not be coming, however we weren't able to submit the kid's photo and birth certificate due to constraints for which a letter and a webform were submitted. Does anyone have any idea why an AOR was not sent?

Hdanielp

Star Member
Jan 9, 2024
Hello, I applied for my sister. 2 days ago, We received a letter for her husband to go do his biometric. She hasn't received any letter for herself. They didn't send her an AOR letter either. She submitted her application end of November. Her husband has a kid from his previous relationship, while the kid will not be coming, however we weren't able to submit the kid's photo and birth certificate due to constraints for which a letter and a webform were submitted. Does anyone have any idea why an AOR was not sent?
I speak to you from my ignorance and only about the little I have learned from this program with the support of my legal advisor. I clarify, I could be wrong.

I believe that an error must have been made at the time of application. She, I understand, is the main applicant, and her husband is the accompaniment, so the only thing left is to wait for a response from IRCC, because although there are contacts at the embassy, no one really responds outside the regular channel that is the application.

When you enter the page the name of both of them appears as applicants?

Baeforeal

Jan 22, 2024
Yes, my sister is the main applicant and her husband would accompany her. She checked everywhere for the extra email but to nothing. I'm afraid that if I email IRCC, they will tell me that the email was a mistake and return the application as incomplete.

danielayk

Dec 5, 2023
We're Venezuelans and my sister and her partner are applying from Chile.

Application (submission) date: 2023-12-05
Date AOR received: 2024-01-17
Date of biometrics: 2024-01-22
Date of medical exam:

Reactions: qmzbikes

jonatan_ap

Nov 18, 2019
Hi, my parents and my brother applied with different applications, my dad got his AOR on Dec 18 and my brother 10 days after on Dec 28. Yesterday, my brother received the biometrics and medical exam letters but my parents who applied 10 days before nothing yet. They are 73 and 76 years old. Do you know if maybe for their age they don't need this? Or this is normal process and maybe they will receive the letters soon? Thanks.

Reactions: Hdanielp

Childney

Jan 4, 2024
Does anyone here sent their application after dec 16th and got their AOR?
Because i sent my application on dec 16th and still haven’t got my AOR

CHEVILLARR

Jan 23, 2024
Hi there! We are colombian, applying from COL:

Application (submission) date: 2023-11-28
Date AOR received: 2024-01-02
Date of biometrics: 2024-01-23
Date of medical exam:

Hdanielp

Star Member
Jan 9, 2024
Yes, my sister is the main applicant and her husband would accompany her. She checked everywhere for the extra email but to nothing. I'm afraid that if I email IRCC, they will tell me that the email was a mistake and return the application as incomplete.
If you received the initial application confirmation email, which arrives almost at the time you applied, don't worry. Be patient. If something is missing, they will tell you that it is incomplete and to complete it. Faith in God

Hdanielp

Star Member
Jan 9, 2024
Hi, my parents and my brother applied with different applications, my dad got his AOR on Dec 18 and my brother 10 days after on Dec 28. Yesterday, my brother received the biometrics and medical exam letters but my parents who applied 10 days before nothing yet. They are 73 and 76 years old. Do you know if maybe for their age they don't need this? Or this is normal process and maybe they will receive the letters soon? Thanks.
It has nothing to do with the age of your parents. The review of the documents is random with each of the officials. And in faith. The important thing is that you received the initial confirmation email when they received the application. Believe me they will answer you.