+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Family-based humanitarian program for Colombians, Haitians and Venezuelans

Dec 13, 2023
Alguien que tenga el AOR. me puede hacer el favor de decirme si mis antecedentes pueden ser los que legaliza uno por la página de la cancillería? . Les agradezco cualquier información que me brinden.
Escribo desde Colombia
No he recibido AOR aún, pero acá te dejo el link con los autorizados del gobierno de Canadá para Certificados de Policía. Desde Colombia tienes que procesarlo con G4S u Omnitempus.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how.html?fbclid=IwAR3fMfd3y99jgN0CmVk69KZ43nD-tbTXu2PvBHpJMncVVw8fyRiWUbkrRPM_aem_AUY2D0JvnQc5YsNBjDaKqK8rycsPgPc-Ku3Qe7MIjaM8F3PlUqvLc7XlM1PpyxGK0Wc

Reactions: marisell

DC2112

Dec 5, 2023
In identity section you loaded provicial ID (anchor)?
No, I will submit it now though, I sent previously a WebForm with that document but I will add it now myself since I have access to the application and the WebForm got returned asking for extra info.

yayita

Nov 13, 2013
No, I will submit it now though, I sent previously a WebForm with that document but I will add it now myself since I have access to the application and the WebForm got returned asking for extra info.
That's your issue ID no birth cert
They don't put the error message exactly where you made the mistake

DC2112

Dec 5, 2023
That's your issue ID no birth cert
They don't put the error message exactly where you made the mistake
Just in case we are submitting another copy that seems more legible for his birth certificate and will add that provincial ID and hopefully it goes smoothly from here.

Do you happen to know if they checked the rest of the application and that issue is the only one they found or they check by chunks and they will continue returning because of something on any other section?

yayita

Nov 13, 2013
Just in case we are submitting another copy that seems more legible for his birth certificate and will add that provincial ID and hopefully it goes smoothly from here.

Do you happen to know if they checked the rest of the application and that issue is the only one they found or they check by chunks and they will continue returning because of something on any other section?
No idea. Anything can be expected at this point. I went through everything again and touched it up

Reactions: DC2112
Dec 3, 2023
As I said before we uploaded the original document first and under the same name but with "translated" on the name we uploaded the translated version.

So, in the "Supporting Documents for Permanent Residence pathway for Colombian, Haitian and Venezuelan nationals" Under the "Identity and civil status documents" my birth certificate original is fine but my husband's is flagged as "This document is incomplete, please review and update the document." and they are both almost identical since were issued by the same consulate, and both the translated documents are flagged as "This document is incomplete, please review and update the document.".
That’s the issue, that’s why the other member is asking under which section did you submitted, under “identity and civil status” you should submit anchor’s provincial ID in order to proof resident address outside Quebec

davidhoyos33

Dec 9, 2023
Hello everyone!
Has anyone who applied on November 29 or later received the AOR? I applied from Colombia at 7:56 PM (UTC).
Thank you!

MHLD

Dec 8, 2023
I received my biometric request but I haven't received the medical exam request. Has anyone else had a similar experience?

Sent App: 2023/11/20
Date AOR received: 2023/12/06
Date of biometrics: 2023/12/08
Date of medical exam:
Application response:
Passport(s) request date:
Passport(s) received date

Lola93

Star Member
May 18, 2016
I received my biometric request but I haven't received the medical exam request. Has anyone else had a similar experience?

Date of medical exam:
Application response:
Yes, same here. Got AOR 12/05 , then biometrics and nothing since then :(

Reactions: MHLD
Dec 3, 2023

Date of medical exam:
Application response:
Got my biometrics letter today, hoping to get the medical letter next week and not this one as Drs in Venezuela are going to take holidays until Jan 15th I believe, so if I get the medical tomorrow I would have to apply for an extension

Reactions: MHLD and bnieto

yayita

Nov 13, 2013
For those whose are using telegram group. We've started a spread sheet ( in Spanish). Send me a private message in telegram and I'll give you access to timeline tracker. I have same nickname in telegram group. Cheers!

Reactions: Lola93