+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Family-based humanitarian program for Colombians, Haitians and Venezuelans

vlola24

Nov 30, 2023
Here is my timeline now. Today my app was returned. The warning triangle (for correction) was ONLY on proof of status. It said, "this document is incomplete, please review and update the document."

I loaded Canadian passport. it was very clear and also was showing signature page as well as main page with pic and info.

Not sure what was really wrong with that to be honest.

I reapplied today again and re scanned the passport and also add under that section provincial ID there as well as Canadian citizenship certificate.

Application (submission) date: 2023-11-22 / 1:36 AM UTC
Returned 2023-12-06
RE Applied: date: 2023-12-06 / 10:05 PM (UTC)
I'm very sorry this happened to you. Which document type was it? If you included it clearly scanned in the proof of status section, I don't really know what could have been wrong. This is scary.

yayita

Nov 13, 2013
I'm very sorry this happened to you. Which document type was it? If you included it clearly scanned in the proof of status section, I don't really know what could have been wrong. This is scary.
It was a clear Canadian passport. I didn't submit the 1st time provincial ID. Now I resent passport again, driver license and Canadian citizenship. I put all of it under proof of status. Not sure what else to do. There wasn't more instructions.

Last edited:

Bea.canadavisa

Nov 29, 2023
Application (submission) date: 2023-11-23
Date AOR received:
Date of biometrics:
Date of medical exam:
Application response: Approved/Denied
Passport(s) request date:
Passport(s) received date:
what time UTC? We also applied on 2023-11-23 @ 1:30 am UTC, still waiting AOR

Bea.canadavisa

Nov 29, 2023

Proof of Status (anchor):
Document to show proof of Canadian Citizenship or Permanent Resident status from the anchor.

Maybe Anchor's Passport was not enough and Citizenship certificate or Permanent resident card ( front and back) was required

As per https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5991-pr-pathway-colombian-haitian-venezuelan-nationals.html#step1

vlola24

Nov 30, 2023
It was a clear Canadian passport. I didn't submit the 1st time provincial . Now I resent passport again, driver license and Canadian citizenship. I put all of it under proof of status. Not sure what else to do. There wasn't more instructions.
So your application has been returned once, and you hadn't included the provincial ID, but they marked the error was in your Canadian passport. Is that right? And now you resent everything, including the provincial id and Canadian citizenship certificate.

yayita

Nov 13, 2013
So your application has been returned once, and you hadn't included the provincial ID, but they marked the error was in your Canadian passport. Is that right? And now you resent everything, including the provincial id and Canadian citizenship certificate.
[/QUOTE
Correct

Anabanana7

Apr 5, 2021
I want to know for those who received an AOR, does the code start with XG? have any of you been able to link you application?

Anabanana7

Apr 5, 2021
Here is my timeline now. Today my app was returned. The warning triangle (for correction) was ONLY on proof of status. It said, "this document is incomplete, please review and update the document."

I loaded Canadian passport. it was very clear and also was showing signature page as well as main page with pic and info.

Not sure what was really wrong with that to be honest.

I reapplied today again and re scanned the passport and also add under that section provincial ID there as well as Canadian citizenship certificate.

Application (submission) date: 2023-11-22 / 1:36 AM UTC
Returned 2023-12-06
RE Applied: date: 2023-12-06 / 10:05 PM (UTC)
I am curious did you tried submitting it through webform before? Or not at all. I also forgot my provincial ID but I noticed it right away and I have been sending webforms like crazy.

yayita

Nov 13, 2013
I am curious did you tried submitting it through webform before? Or not at all. I also forgot my provincial ID but I noticed it right away and I have been sending webforms like crazy.
I sent web form with provicial ID on Dec 2 and Dec 4 they said forwarded to corresponding office. See my timeline below.

I checked my app today when rejected and the provincial ID was not there. :(

Anabanana7

Apr 5, 2021
I sent web form with provicial ID on Dec 2 and Dec 4 they said forwarded to corresponding office. See my timeline below.

I checked my app today when rejected and the provincial ID was not there. :(
Omg this is horrible, which portal did you use to send them? Lola was recommending another portal for the webform, im just curious to know if you used that one. Im so scared of this happening too. They are being super strict.

Last edited:

Sscs87

Dec 5, 2023
Canada
Sure, Just to be sure put the provincial ID and the PR / cananadian passport in a single document so you cover your basis. Use this link: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/ClientContact/en/Application/Form/72?fbclid=IwAR2VxkOXid-2pKL6WdoM8K7wpLmhV3HLJAiD5p_CJzjF4Vtt3CyBfDbNTXU
Make sure to put details as to when and what time and the full name of the program you applied for. Explain what are you sending and why.
Hi, wondering if you could send a form without the application number because the web form asks for one.. I don't have one since I only got the email that said that the application was received but I know I am missing a doc and I don't know how to submit it. Any thoughts?Thanks!

David5272

Nov 21, 2023
Hi, wondering if you could send a form without the application number because the web form asks for one.. I don't have one since I only got the email that said that the application was received but I know I am missing a doc and I don't know how to submit it. Any thoughts?Thanks!
Hi, you can use the form, I did and got no issue with the form I needed to update. When asked for a application number select the checkbox for I don't know my application number, and also to avoid issues, add a explanation letter on what you need to change and the program you applied.

Here is the link to add a document to your application https://secure.cic.gc.ca/ClientContact/en/Application/Form/72

Reactions: Bea.canadavisa