Dec 5, 2023
Application (submission) date: 2023-12-05
Date AOR received:
Date of biometrics:
Date of medical exam:
Application response: Approved/Denied
Passport(s) request date:
Passport(s) received date:

My sister just submitted her application. We're Venezuelans and she and her partner are in Chile. Will update as we go.

Good luck to us all!

Anserranos18

Dec 5, 2023
Application (submission) date: 2023-11-23
Date AOR received:
Date of biometrics:
Date of medical exam:

Reactions: Bea.canadavisa

Sscs87

Dec 5, 2023
Canada
You are an angel! Thank you so much. What category did you select for type of application? I'm not sure if it will be the humanitarian and compassionate one.
Hi just to double check, the web form ask for an application number and I don’t have that, I only got the email confirming that my application has been submitted.. .. how are you doing this? Do you need to wait for the application to be rejected?

Sscs87

Dec 5, 2023
Canada
Application (submission) date: 2023-12-05
Date AOR received:
Date of biometrics:
Date of medical exam:

My sister just submitted her application. We're Venezuelans and she and her partner are in Chile. Will update as we go.

Good luck to us all!

Sscs87

Dec 5, 2023
Canada
Hi! Same here, I applied for my dad his wife and my sister who are in Chile and we are Venezuelans. just curious, Is your sister a PR in chile? And did they add to the application their documentation about their status there? Best of lucks for your family!

ss_mv

Nov 29, 2023
Has anyone applied twice? Thinking of doing it as I am missing a doc in my first application.
I applied twice and also send a Webform with the missing document to be added to the first application. Still waiting for a response in the Webform.

Sscs87

Dec 5, 2023
Canada
I applied twice and also send a Webform with the missing document to be added to the first application. Still waiting for a response in the Webform.
How do you send a webform if you don’t have an application number? I haven’t gotten one since the only email I got was the one that said that the application was submitted ? I would be careful about sending more than one application that’s the same.. they always say not to do that because on all the other instances since it can create delays.

ss_mv

Nov 29, 2023
Use web form to add missing doc.
Yes, I would recommend him to send a Webform. I tried twice in the past and it didn't work. However, I made 3 attempt and it did work now. I had applied twice because it wasn't working and I knew that without that document, it will be returned. Now, I have to wait until I receive the AOR of the first app to send a Webform to delete the second one.

jfsosa

Nov 28, 2023
I am venezuelan, permanent resident in Argentina and submit my documents from Argentina and I received AOR
Hi! Same here, I applied for my dad his wife and my sister who are in Chile and we are Venezuelans. just curious, Is your sister a PR in chile? And did they add to the application their documentation about their status there? Best of lucks for your family!

Reactions: Bea.canadavisa

Sscs87

Dec 5, 2023
Canada
Yes, I would recommend him to send a Webform. I tried twice in the past and it didn't work. However, I made 3 attempt and it did work now. I had applied twice because it wasn't working and I knew that without that document, it will be returned. Now, I have to wait until I receive the AOR of the first app to send a Webform to delete the second one.
So you have sent the same application more than 1 time is what you mean? Or the web form

polo017

Dec 4, 2023
I am venezuelan, permanent resident in Argentina and submit my documents from Argentina and I received AOR
Can I ask which Argentine documents you attached? If you attached any, I'm in the same situation, Venezuelan in Argentina. When did you apply, and when did you get a response?

Thanks