+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Family-based humanitarian program for Colombians, Haitians and Venezuelans

Lola93

Star Member
May 18, 2016
What application number you used for the G4S one? Because I read it as well and it says )for purposes os sponsoring my husband) that we needed an application number and that ircc will request it on our behalf (I applied to sponsor him 5 days before this pathway opened) and for that since they didn’t need it I sent a LOE… because it says “don’t send just yet wait for an application number”… so I’m curious to see what did people who went with G4S used for this program …?? I mean if you don’t mind
G4s gave me the same information, that I needed UCI, so I submitted a LOE for the police certiticate!

mil12345

Dec 5, 2023
I applied on the 20th and got the AOR on 12-04. Do we have to wait for an email requesting biometrics and medical exam? If so, how long did it take after receiving the AOR and I was wondering if I should link the application to the ircc account ? Thanks

Sador90

Oct 13, 2023
I applied on the 20th and got the AOR on 12-04. Do we have to wait for an email requesting biometrics and medical exam? If so, how long did it take after receiving the AOR and I was wondering if I should link the application to the ircc account ? Thanks
From which country?

Sador90

Oct 13, 2023
does it really matter? IDK if it does but from Colombia.
I only asked so that people can have an idea if application from their country is going through. For example, many people from Haiti applied without police certificate because they were having difficulty getting one. So if someone from Haiti were to get an AOR, the rest of us from Haiti would at least be hopeful.

Jasr19

Star Member
Oct 6, 2014
Ontario
Visa Office......
MCVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-DEC-2014
Doc's Request.
Proof of Relationship 20-05-2015
Nomination.....
PER 09-MAR-2015
AOR Received.
20-05-2015
Med's Request
20-05-2015
Med's Done....
28-05-2015
Passport Req..
24-07-2015
LANDED..........
Planing for April 2016
Application (submission) date: 2023-11-19
Date AOR received: 2023-11-28
Date of biometrics:2023-11-28
Date of medical exam:
Application response:
Passport(s) request date:
Passport(s) received date:
Hello, could you tell me how long it took between AOR and Biometrics request? It seems you got them the same day? Wondering why it might be taking longer for me.

Reactions: Bea.canadavisa

Anabanana7

Apr 5, 2021
I submitted explanation of civil status through web form. My timeline it’s in my signature, nov 21st.
Hello, I am desperate to understand how to submit webform for this kind of pathway, can you please explain how did you do it step by step?

I forgot to add my provincial Id

Lola93

Star Member
May 18, 2016
Hello, I am desperate to understand how to submit webform for this kind of pathway, can you please explain how did you do it step by step?

I forgot to add my provincial Id
Sure, Just to be sure put the provincial ID and the PR / cananadian passport in a single document so you cover your basis. Use this link: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/ClientContact/en/Application/Form/72?fbclid=IwAR2VxkOXid-2pKL6WdoM8K7wpLmhV3HLJAiD5p_CJzjF4Vtt3CyBfDbNTXU
Make sure to put details as to when and what time and the full name of the program you applied for. Explain what are you sending and why.

Anabanana7

Apr 5, 2021
Sure, Just to be sure put the provincial ID and the PR / cananadian passport in a single document so you cover your basis. Use this link: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/ClientContact/en/Application/Form/72?fbclid=IwAR2VxkOXid-2pKL6WdoM8K7wpLmhV3HLJAiD5p_CJzjF4Vtt3CyBfDbNTXU
Make sure to put details as to when and what time and the full name of the program you applied for. Explain what are you sending and why.
You are an angel! Thank you so much. What category did you select for type of application? I'm not sure if it will be the humanitarian and compassionate one.

Reactions: Lola93

Lola93

Star Member
May 18, 2016
You are an angel! Thank you so much. What category did you select for type of application? I'm not sure if it will be the humanitarian and compassionate one.
Yes humanitarian, and when it asks where is it being process select inside Canada

LA2023

Dec 4, 2023
Bogota
What application number you used for the G4S one? Because I read it as well and it says )for purposes os sponsoring my husband) that we needed an application number and that ircc will request it on our behalf (I applied to sponsor him 5 days before this pathway opened) and for that since they didn’t need it I sent a LOE… because it says “don’t send just yet wait for an application number”… so I’m curious to see what did people who went with G4S used for this program …?? I mean if you don’t mind
Since this program is new, the process to request the Background Verification Certificate didn't ask for an application number, G4S knew people applying for this specific program didn't have any application file number yet. They would have a menu option and ask which program you needed for, with instructions on how to process your certificate request if it was within this humanitarian program's frame, or if it was another (regular) Permanent Residency application they would sent you different instructions.

Dec 3, 2023
When you scanned your passport, did you scann only the biometric page or the open booked (2 pages)? I saw AOR’s from Nov 21 and Nov 23, anyone from Nov 22?