+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Family-based humanitarian program for Colombians, Haitians and Venezuelans

Lbrima

Nov 15, 2023
For those who got the AOR and are applying for someone in Colombia. What Police Certificate did you use? I used Policia Nacional
Consulta en linea de Antecedentes Penales y Requerimientos Judiciales.

Consulta en línea de Antecedentes Penales y Requerimientos Judiciales
This is what we used and I got my AOR the 29th, I applied on the 20th

Reactions: Gtiffen

Sscs87

Dec 5, 2023
Canada
Anyone adding financial means or funds to their application? Just to show you can support yourself I thought it might be relevant..

DC2112

Dec 5, 2023
Did anyone use as a translator someone who was not a certified translator but made an affidavit as the glossary states under the "Certified English or French translations" and got the AOR?

LA2023

Dec 4, 2023
Bogota
Oh, no, since it was a legal document here in Colombia I only request to be officially translated, that sounds like the issue.
You have an offial tranlation by a certified translator. But for this case you could do it by
Sure, Just to be sure put the provincial ID and the PR / cananadian passport in a single document so you cover your basis. Use this link: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/ClientContact/en/Application/Form/72?fbclid=IwAR2VxkOXid-2pKL6WdoM8K7wpLmhV3HLJAiD5p_CJzjF4Vtt3CyBfDbNTXU
Make sure to put details as to when and what time and the full name of the program you applied for. Explain what are you sending and why.
Thank you once again! I just did! Sent both my Anchor's provincial-document and the confirmation e mail from the service provider that processed my 'Background Verification Certificate'/Police certificate. ✓✓

Reactions: Lola93

yayita

Nov 13, 2013
Anyone adding financial means or funds to their application? Just to show you can support yourself I thought it might be relevant.
No necessary. This is a humanitarian program. Try to stick to requirements on the website. Saying more than you should could complicate your app.

Lbrima

Nov 15, 2023
Anchor's Canadian citizenship card o Permanent Residence would do.

I also used that one in my application package but I also requested the -Background Verification Certificate- with G4S
I didn’t unless they ask for it… they didn’t really specify what they wanted just police clearance… if they were as specific as with the sponsor then I would have… still got accepted and they haven’t requested anything extra …

Reactions: Gtiffen

LA2023

Dec 4, 2023
Bogota
I didn’t unless they ask for it… they didn’t really specify what they wanted just police clearance… if they were as specific as with the sponsor then I would have… still got accepted and they haven’t requested anything extra …
It is great news you got your AOR!
And I get it, I just did it in case they would return my application because of it, canada.ca links gets to explain you how to obtain the police certificate by country, and I wasn't aware of it by the time I applied, I found out because of a youtube interview. Also since that document is sent directly by the service provider to the IRCC office and they would translate it there, I thought :why not? I just wanted to be sort of covered facing any liability.

Lbrima

Nov 15, 2023
It is great news you got your AOR!
And I get it, I just did it in case they would return my application because of it, canada.ca links gets to explain you how to obtain the police certificate by country, and I wasn't aware of it by the time I applied, I found out because of a youtube interview. Also since that document is sent directly by the service provider to the IRCC office and they would translate it there, I thought :why not? I just wanted to be sort of covered facing any liability.
What application number you used for the G4S one? Because I read it as well and it says )for purposes os sponsoring my husband) that we needed an application number and that ircc will request it on our behalf (I applied to sponsor him 5 days before this pathway opened) and for that since they didn’t need it I sent a LOE… because it says “don’t send just yet wait for an application number”… so I’m curious to see what did people who went with G4S used for this program …?? I mean if you don’t mind