+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Family-based humanitarian program for Colombians, Haitians and Venezuelans

yayita

Nov 13, 2013
Did you submit the applicants passport as well?
Yes. Loaded passports for applicants and dependents and spouse.

I'm really worried. The statutory form anchor declares that lives in certain address also answered that lives outside quebec. That form is signed in front of a notary here which checks ancho license before signing it.Why missing provincial ID on the app will be reason for return? IRCC can really check where any Canadian lives.

Last edited:

AmandaSA

Jun 22, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
Some people are saying the applications are being returned because of not including their proof of civil status. But it wasn’t a requirement in the first place if they were not applying to for spouse / net partner :(. Was it a requirement?
Now I have the same doubt because I did not include the divorce certificate in the application

Lola93

Star Member
May 18, 2016
Now I have the same doubt because I did not include the divorce certificate in the application
When did you submit? I am also worried about this. I put as civil status in the application legally separated as per instruction guide. Because I am still married but no longer living with my ex. But don’t have any documents to proof that which is why I didn’t send anything. :(

Lola93

Star Member
May 18, 2016
I submitted anchor Canadian passport for anchor and national ID & marriage certificate translated for the applicant. Noow I have my doubts that app will be returned :(
Did you submit PR or / Canadian passport and provincial ID (both) from the anchor?

yayita

Nov 13, 2013
I would try submitting a provincial ID through web form. Does anyone know if they are really taking into account documents submitted through it?
Thanks I did that. Appreciate so much the help offered :) I don't have UCIor app # but it did let me to send it without it. I put as much info as I have.

Reactions: Lola93

frange

May 25, 2018
I think you have to submit either PR or Canadian passport pluss government ID Like driver license. Because how would they confirm the anchor doesn’t live in Quebec? As Quebec doesn’t qualify.
That is the reason of the provincial ID.
It means that you live outside of Quebec.

David5272

Nov 21, 2023
I would try submitting a provincial ID through web form. Does anyone know if they are really taking into account documents submitted through it?
Hello Lola, I was missing the notary sign in the IMM5990E form, so I used the web form to re-send it and some days later I got a notification Informing that it was forwarded to the right department. I haven't get any rejection/AOR yet. (I applied on 11/21)

rikolz

Dec 4, 2023
Hello Lola, I was missing the notary sign in the IMM5990E form, so I used the web form to re-send it and some days later I got a notification Informing that it was forwarded to the right department. I haven't get any rejection/AOR yet. (I applied on 11/21)
Hello David,
I just had something similar happen, I forgot to attach my BCID, Where did you send the webform to? inside or outside of canada? and did you do it under the express entry category?

Cheers,

yayita

Nov 13, 2013
Sorry how many days you waited to hear that conformation "forwarded to the right department "?

David5272

Nov 21, 2023
Hello David,
I just had something similar happen, I forgot to attach my BCID, Where did you send the webform to? inside or outside of canada? and did you do it under the express entry category?

Cheers,
Hi, I send it inside Canada (I think it is faster), I used the Humanitarian and compassionate category. Also I added a explanation letter and used the text box to explain again what I needed.

Reactions: Lola93