+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Family Application - Only one recieved Biometric Letter

Naseer_k

Jan 1, 2019
thank you! did you provide the proof of biometric payment in the webform? if so, what kind of proof did you use? I did not receive the receipt of the payment. thanks
Yes, I did. You can find it in your application messages. You must have received a "Confirmation of Online Application" message in your application portal. When you click and open it (as a dialog box), it shows the payment receipt number. Just have the screen shot of that and you can attach that.
Just to mention, even if web form is not raised they are likely to respond with the letter in few days (did happen with other people). Moreover, the response received just mentions that documents have received and will be processed by the visa officer. Good Luck !

chrisjohn

Star Member
Feb 11, 2019
I am also in the same situation.
I submitted my application for spouse and kid on June 4, but still no biometric request.
Submitted web form, no response from IRCC also.

I don't know the reason and what to do..

Aug 8, 2023
Hello
Some one can help me is there anyone???
I applied family visit visa my sister have permanent resident card in Canada she applied the invitation for me and my mother
My mother is main applicant we apply at same time and pay fee done. But my mother got a biometric instructions and i didnt . What should i do ?? Could please help me in this i would be very grateful to you.

Aug 8, 2023
Hello
Some one can help me is there anyone???
I applied family visit visa my sister have permanent resident card in Canada she applied the invitation for me and my mother
My mother is main applicant we apply at same time and pay fee done. But my mother got a biometric instructions and i didnt . What should i do ?? Could please help me in this i would be very grateful to you.
Should i need to fill a webfrom?

Iana23

Aug 17, 2023
Same situation here. Applied compliance work permit July 31, 2023, 3 webforms was sent but still no BIL until now.

armel10

Jun 2, 2023
Hello friends !!! Regarding the super visa application I told you about for my mother and father, My mother received the passport application on August 30th and her application was approved!!! But for my father we have not yet approved the request even if their request was in group, my father is the main applicant. Can anyone tell me what to do? In my father's tracking tool (*medical: complete, *biometrics: complete, *eligibility: complete, *verification of confirmed: in progress) Thank you for your answers!!!!!