+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Family Application - Only one recieved Biometric Letter

Mbah Roland

May 24, 2023
Hello Everyone
Hope someone can help ease my nerves...
We applied for my inlaws visitor visa on April 12
The applications were both done together on the website. Mother in law being the main applicant.
Fees were paid however within 24hr i recieved my father in laws biometric instruction letter but not my mother in laws...both submitted together as family / same information and payment done for both as the same time...is this normal?
thanks in advance
Just be patient you will receive for others

PasumarthyHarsha

May 16, 2016
What did you mention in webform? I applied April 18, submitted webform april 28 and got a generic reply may 2 saying we received webform and since then nothing.
Hello,

Can you please share the webform link and what did you mention in the webform.
I raised webform but i got a reply says that we cannot tell anything plz contact cic.gc.ca like a generic message.

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Finally got the letter for my FIL today after raising webform 4-5 days ago.
Nobody has probably read your webform. Most people just need to be patient and realize that each application is reviewed individually so there can be some delays between family members.

Folaar

Mar 7, 2022
Received the Biometrics earlier today. Submitted April 26; received May 30.
This was after sending a webform and attaching my evidence of payment. Also, for my grandmother, she is over 79 years and got exempted.

Naseer_k

Jan 1, 2019
Hi,
I submitted application for my parents visit visa (Father as primary applicant), received the BIL letter for my mother within a day but not for my father yet. Another thing while submitting payment it only mention biometric fee for 1 person (family member) under quantitu, however the fee submitted was CAD 170. Any thoughts what should be next step? A wait for 2-3 more days to receive the BIL letter for father or raise a webform?

letitgo252

Jun 8, 2023
Hi,
I submitted application for my parents visit visa (Father as primary applicant), received the BIL letter for my mother within a day but not for my father yet. Another thing while submitting payment it only mention biometric fee for 1 person (family member) under quantitu, however the fee submitted was CAD 170. Any thoughts what should be next step? A wait for 2-3 more days to receive the BIL letter for father or raise a webform?
hey, same situation here. i was wondering if you received all BIL letters after a few days? thanks

letitgo252

Jun 8, 2023
yeah. I raised a web form and then after a few days, I received the BIL. So, you can hopefully also expect to receive in few days.
thank you! did you provide the proof of biometric payment in the webform? if so, what kind of proof did you use? I did not receive the receipt of the payment. thanks