+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Family Application - Only one recieved Biometric Letter

Jargudo

Jan 20, 2023
Hello Everyone
Hope someone can help ease my nerves...
We applied for my inlaws visitor visa on April 12
The applications were both done together on the website. Mother in law being the main applicant.
Fees were paid however within 24hr i recieved my father in laws biometric instruction letter but not my mother in laws...both submitted together as family / same information and payment done for both as the same time...is this normal?
thanks in advance

Fahad Rajput

Star Member
Mar 10, 2013
Hyderabad,Sindh
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Everyone
The applications were both done together on the website. Mother in law being the main applicant.
Fees were paid however within 24hr i recieved my father in laws biometric instruction letter but not my mother in laws...both submitted together as family / same information and payment done for both as the same time...is this normal?
thanks in advance
yes its normal

Deens

Aug 22, 2020
Hello Everyone
thanks in advance
Did they get the letter ? How long did it take ?

Anpman

Apr 15, 2018
Hello ! I m in same situation.. I applied for both mom and dad visitor visa, dad being primary applicant..Dad got biometric request.Mom did not got says fingerprints not required..did same thing happened with u?
did u finally got biometric for both?

Jargudo

Jan 20, 2023
Hello ! I m in same situation.. I applied for both mom and dad visitor visa, dad being primary applicant..Dad got biometric request.Mom did not got says fingerprints not required..did same thing happened with u?
Yess after 6 days later and same day my father in law got his biometrics done my mother in law got her biometric letter..it was weird because everyone gets it the next day..im thinking there is a glitch with the payment alottment.

Reactions: Anpman
Apr 25, 2023
Had applied as a family group, myself, wife and infant on April 4th. Got my wife's biometric invitation by April 5th and completed too. Yet to recieve biometric invitation for me (primary applicant) it's been 20 days now :(
I really want to get the BIL and get my Visa fast as i need to plan my travel. I would really appreciate any suggestions or help!!

Aayush bhatia

Jan 15, 2023
Same problem i have what to do now?

imtiyaz 13

Dec 29, 2010
Same boat! I applied for my parent's super visa on 23rd April, my mum got her BCL on the same day and still waiting for my Dad's (Primary Applicant), raised a web form but nothing so far!

ata.niknam

May 4, 2023
EMERGENCY

i need help please

hi
if you have same experience please help me !!!!
i submitted all of my family documents since 8 days age , i set myself as the principal and my wife for dependent! i received my BIOMETRIC LETTER , at the first day but my wife didn’t till know , i don’t know what should i do right know , i just have less than 3 weeks to pass biometric and i get confused about what can we do about my wife’s problem !
do you have the same problem our experience?????

Nov 12, 2018
EMERGENCY

i need help please

hi
if you have same experience please help me !!!!
i submitted all of my family documents since 8 days age , i set myself as the principal and my wife for dependent! i received my BIOMETRIC LETTER , at the first day but my wife didn’t till know , i don’t know what should i do right know , i just have less than 3 weeks to pass biometric and i get confused about what can we do about my wife’s problem !
do you have the same problem our experience?????
Why don't you go ahead and submit your biometrics while you're waiting for your wife's BIL? She can submit after she receives her BIL.

That's what I did. My mother submitted her biometrics today. My father hasn't received a UCI number and BIL yet. We applied on Apr 27, 2023.

Nov 12, 2018
Had applied as a family group, myself, wife and infant on April 4th. Got my wife's biometric invitation by April 5th and completed too. Yet to recieve biometric invitation for me (primary applicant) it's been 20 days now :(
I really want to get the BIL and get my Visa fast as i need to plan my travel. I would really appreciate any suggestions or help!!

Hi Mohammed,
Could you share the current status of your application?

Reactions: ata.niknam

ata.niknam

May 4, 2023
Hi Mohammed,
Could you share the current status of your application?
like us !
same as us you have same prob , what should we do , its our 8th days since we applied, my biometrics received but my wife not !!!! what can we do !!! is there any way to help ? we have to travel from iran over the seas becuase of biometric ! we have to wait but how can i do if i lose my 30 days limit