+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Fall (Sep) 2020 visa update!

Kabir107286

Jun 30, 2020
As of now they already cleared. Bangladeshi students must apply online visa application until further notice. No paper based application will be accepted for the time being.
YES but the applications which are done before lockdown wont it be procced ?

mgrc420

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
I've heard many got biometric acknowledgement letter last week. So any luck (decision) yet on ur GC key.

mgrc420

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
Guys

Get, set, ready for the visa update end of this week. Since today's press release from IRCC indicates VO have been waiting for this kinda further policy announcements from the Canadian government.

So I guess people who's biometric done, additional documents submitted (if requested) and eligibility review have started long ago will start getting visa decisions in coming days... So Good luck to all.

tanzirmahim

Mar 26, 2020
Guys

Get, set, ready for the visa update end of this week. Since today's press release from IRCC indicates VO have been waiting for this kinda further policy announcements from the Canadian government.

So I guess people who's biometric done, additional documents submitted (if requested) and eligibility review have started long ago will start getting visa decisions in coming days... So Good luck to all.
sauce?

Reactions: mgrc420

mgrc420

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
thank you but 'in principal' and 'final assessment' confuses me.
In principal approval means actually you got the visa. This is the main stage "in principal". Final assessment includes completed biometric, passport submission, police clearance, valid passport etc. It's nothing serious. So the email you got is very generic and this email will be send to everyone who's eligible "in principle" doesn't matter whether they completed biometric or submitted passport.

So just chill bro... and time to celebrate. :)

Reactions: tanzirmahim