+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Fall (Sep) 2020 visa update!

mgrc420

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
Hi Guys,

Has anyone submitted student visa application online since April 2020 and got visa decision from Singapore based VAC.

As I understand only online application accepting for international students. I'm planning to submit my application online. So let's post here to understand present timeline for application updates.

Thanks.

ValaroftheNorth9877

Jun 11, 2020
Hi Guys,

Has anyone submitted student visa application online since April 2020 and got visa decision from Singapore based VAC.

As I understand only online application accepting for international students. I'm planning to submit my application online. So let's post here to understand present timeline for application updates.

Thanks.
I lodged the student visa through SDS category from China. I have waited for 9 weeks since April 2020, no response.

marmik1617

Jan 4, 2020
Hi Guys,

Thanks.
I suggest you to submit your application as soon as possible as there are so many applications in a row. If you will submit then within 48 hours you will get bio-metric request so whenever VFS open , you just need to book appointment for bio-metric and your further process will start but apply as soon as possible if you are planning for FALL 2020.

Reactions: mgrc420

mgrc420

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
I suggest you to submit your application as soon as possible as there are so many applications in a row. If you will submit then within 48 hours you will get bio-metric request so whenever VFS open , you just need to book appointment for bio-metric and your further process will start but apply as soon as possible if you are planning for FALL 2020.
I'm about to submit today online. This is my 2nd attempt so biometric already done. I've my gcms notes & tried my level best to explain the concerns raised by visa officer.

Finger cross. Let's see.

Reactions: usman_1986

Osafure

Jun 30, 2020
Good morning everyone ❤ Please I need help... I’m applying to NAIT 2021 Fall, but I don’t know how to go about it, please if you’ve any idea please I’ll really appreciate if you share with me please...

tanzirmahim

Mar 26, 2020
I'm about to submit today online. This is my 2nd attempt so biometric already done. I've my gcms notes & tried my level best to explain the concerns raised by visa officer.

Finger cross. Let's see.
did you apply?
i applied from Bangladesh on march 17th
received medical update and correspondence letter on may 17th, no updates after that.

Usman6843

Star Member
Jun 28, 2020
I am accepted into the post graduate program in Canada. For that, I want to apply for study permit under SDS program. All documents like GIC, tuition fees paid proof, police certificate, IELTS result card are ready to submit except upfront medical exam due to closure of health immigration centres, I can't get appointment for upfront medical exam. I want to inquire that, can i apply for SDS program online, without submitting upfront medical exam or not. Will my application will be rejected on not giving upfront medical exam or will be on hold until I provide upfront medical exam on services resumption. Kindly tell me what possibilities might be.

tanzirmahim

Mar 26, 2020
I am accepted into the post graduate program in Canada. For that, I want to apply for study permit under SDS program. All documents like GIC, tuition fees paid proof, police certificate, IELTS result card are ready to submit except upfront medical exam due to closure of health immigration centres, I can't get appointment for upfront medical exam. I want to inquire that, can i apply for SDS program online, without submitting upfront medical exam or not. Will my application will be rejected on not giving upfront medical exam or will be on hold until I provide upfront medical exam on services resumption. Kindly tell me what possibilities might be.
it won't be rejected, you can still apply online without submiting medical upfront.

Usman6843

Star Member
Jun 28, 2020
"Examples of missing documents include, but are not limited to

upfront medical results
police certificates
guaranteed investment certificates
proof of full payment of tuition for the applicant’s first year of study
language test results
educational transcripts
valid travel document (such as a passport)
Quebec Acceptance Certificate (CAQ) from the Ministère de l’Immigration, de la Francisation et de l’Intégration (MIFI), if applicable
If an SDS application is missing any of the above documents and is held for processing by CPC-E, officers must input the following for tracking purposes:

Organization ID: O144673299157
Other Description: SDS applications held for missing documents
Name: SDS Apps Missing Docs - Coronavirus 2020
Officers may refer an application to the migration office only in the following situations:

the applicant is a Canadian citizen or permanent resident (CPC-E to remove special program code)
there are documents that require translation (CPC-E to remove special program code)
there are adverse admissibility concerns, including adverse medical results (special program code is not to be removed)
Applicants who do not have the required documents for the SDS upon submitting their application should be directed to apply through regular study permit channels or apply through the SDS once services resume and they are able to submit the required documents".
But IRCC is confusing, at the start they said we will hold application but at the end they said don't apply.

Kabir107286

Jun 30, 2020
did you apply?
i applied from Bangladesh on march 17th
received medical update and correspondence letter on may 17th, no updates after that.

hello its kabir from Bangladesh i applied on 19th march as well for fall intake i have done my medical upfront in which university did you applied for and any updates on gc key ???

tanzirmahim

Mar 26, 2020
hello its kabir from Bangladesh i applied on 19th march as well for fall intake i have done my medical upfront in which university did you applied for and any updates on gc key ???
hello kabir, how's it going? i completed medical upfront as well. i have only received an update about the medicals being passed and received the biometric correspondence letter both on 17th of May like i mentioned, was accepted in university of Winnipeg for the may semester. if you want to talk more about it hit me up on tanzirmahim@gmail.com. :)

mgrc420

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
yes i saw that . Now they declared students who are applying in online, they will process the visa request. But they should clear up the paper based applications very soon . As we are waiting for very long :(
As of now they already cleared. Bangladeshi students must apply online visa application until further notice. No paper based application will be accepted for the time being.

Reactions: Kabir107286