+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Fall 2020 without final approval

jbdot0941

Jan 23, 2019
did you sent them webform?
Yes I sent one on Sat with the GCMS details, requesting to look into my file as all of my supporting docs expired and the due date on my application has passed. Waiting for a reply.
Will send one again if I don't get a reply by Thursday

skd46443

Nov 3, 2020
Hello! I am attending online classes for fall 2020.
Applied on march 11 with medical
Biometrics on march 16
AIP on august 13
Started classes on sept 3
Institution on DLI Covid List (university of manitoba?
Got BVL on oct 30.
No update after that.
Waiting for the final result.
Hoping for the positive one.
Frustrated as hell.
Got any update??

cHatZ89

Sep 1, 2020
Category........
STUDY
Yes I sent one on Sat with the GCMS details, requesting to look into my file as all of my supporting docs expired and the due date on my application has passed. Waiting for a reply.
Will send one again if I don't get a reply by Thursday
This is so depressing. September and October applicant already received their final decision, but us who should be prioritized because we started online class, no update. Fall 2020 ended bt no update.

Reactions: usman_1986

jbdot0941

Jan 23, 2019
This is so depressing. September and October applicant already received their final decision, but us who should be prioritized because we started online class, no update. Fall 2020 ended bt no update.
I know right. Is there any other way of contacting IRCC apart from Webforms. I tried the number provided but didn't get any useful response. And if we don't get into Canada before April 2021, we'll lose PGWP.
What do you think about emailing the CPC directly ?
Thoughts guys ?

heosua

Oct 30, 2020
They have just responded to my webform on Nov 25, still nothing useful

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information on file and can confirm that everything appears to be in order with the application.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

slstu2020

Oct 21, 2020
Category........
STUDY
App. Filed.......
05-09-2020
Doc's Request.
06-09-2020
Med's Request
25-09-2020
Med's Done....
16-10-2020
Passport Req..
09-12-2020
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-2020
LANDED..........
15-01-2021
Hi Friends. Till today I was in the same situation. But today things changed and I received the PPR letter. So don't loose hope guys. I hope everyone will get the PPR letter soon.

Non SDS Country applicant

My Time line:
Visa applied: Sep 5
Biometric request: Sep 6
Biometric done: Sep 9
AIP Received: Sep 25
Medical request Sep 25
Started my Online course: Sep 27 (Fall 2020)
Medical Passed: Oct 16
GCMS Notes requested: Oct 20
GCMS Notes received: Nov 20 (Everything passed but final decision not taken)
Biometric Validation: Dec 9
Passport Request: Dec 9

I raised a webform on 7th December stating my situation. I received a positive reply in 2 days. My advise is first order your GCMS notes and understand current status of your application. Then i wrote a webform. My webform I did not state my frustration. Just requested them to give me a solution. Where we all already completed 1 semester.

Reactions: gg9

Afza Akhil

Dec 20, 2017
Hi Friends. Till today I was in the same situation. But today things changed and I received the PPR letter. So don't loose hope guys. I hope everyone will get the PPR letter soon.

My Time line:
Medical request Sep 25

I raised a webform on 7th December stating my situation. I received a positive reply in 2 days. My advise is first order your GCMS notes and understand current status of your application. Then i wrote a webform. My webform I did not state my frustration. Just requested them to give me a solution. Where we all already completed 1 semester.
congratulations.. to be honest most non sds students are getting their decisions and very few from sds category...

gg9

Star Member
Oct 13, 2020

My Time line:
Medical request Sep 25

Thank you for sharing. What I can infer from this is, IRCC is working on application submitted in September. Finally!!
so brace yourself guys.
Good looks!!

picuka

Nov 29, 2020

My Time line:
Medical request Sep 25

Congratz!! I applied on Sep 6 got AIP on 1 Oct
Where did you apply from?

jaimedantas

Star Member
Sep 30, 2018
Same situation here. Complete application started on April and no sign of final approval yet. Studying online since September. (From Brazil).

slstu2020

Oct 21, 2020
Category........
STUDY
App. Filed.......
05-09-2020
Doc's Request.
06-09-2020
Med's Request
25-09-2020
Med's Done....
16-10-2020
Passport Req..
09-12-2020
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-2020
LANDED..........
15-01-2021

maxvargas

Dec 28, 2020
Hi guys, I'm from Brazil and that's my timeline

1. We received your application for permanent residence on July 20, 2020.
  2. We started processing your application on October 2, 2020.
  3. We sent you correspondence on October 2, 2020. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required
The medical and bio should be asked before the "we started to processing your application"?

I'm sorry if I am posting in the wrong section.
thks!