+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Fall 2020 Concordia University, Montreal, Qubec

vikrantsh30

Star Member
Feb 11, 2020
Hi everyone,
Starting this thread to connect with fellow students who have applied for a study permit.
I had applied for study permit on 7 March. Biometrics done on 13 March. Medical passed and review of eligibility started on 25 June. Provided updated Letter of acceptance last week via webform

Last edited:
Reactions: ared

EssienM

Sep 28, 2019
Hi everyone,
Starting this thread to connect with fellow students who have applied for a study permit.
I had applied for study permit on 7 March. Biometrics done on 13 March. Medical passed and review of eligibility started on 25 June. Provided updated Letter of acceptance last week via webform
What's your program?

cdt.asminhas

Jul 12, 2020
Hi, I have applied for the same course but Jan 2021 intake and still awaiting a decision on my application. Are you aware, when I could expect any response from them? Also, could you share your application profile? Just wish to know if I should expect a positive response. Thank you for your time.

vikrantsh30

Star Member
Feb 11, 2020
You should get a response by August end or early September. I had 8 CGPA in B.Tech, Overall 8 in IELTS, 4 years of work experience. Concordia is fairly easy to get in. You don't need to worry.

Reactions: cdt.asminhas