+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FALL 2013 Aspirants Going for Graduate Study Share your profiles.

rituritz

Oct 5, 2012
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
NOC Code......
O
App. Filed.......
20-06-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
21-06-2013
Med's Done....
1-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Yesssssssssssss......
LANDED..........
12-august-2013
Thi91 said:
its thr..!

for MBA, M.Ed, Envi science, social work..!
I wud like to go only for PG diplomas... in business or management..

kPulkit

Sep 17, 2012
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My Profile :

Xth - 84.4%
XIIth - 63.4%
B.Tech (Civil Engg.) - 65.0%
IELTS : 7.5

Universities Selected : Saskatchewan, Manitoba (M.Engg)
Carleton, Windsor (M.S)

Can someone please specify my chances ?

karanssharma

Nov 5, 2012
Ontario
Category........
NOC Code......
01**
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
23/11/12
LANDED..........
12/12/12
i m not gong for grad.......
going for adv. dip.
sheridan college business administration - marketing
i hv done class 10 with CGPA 7.6
and class 12 with 58 % (commerce) in 2012

Khan81

Star Member
Mar 13, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am from Pakistan my Cgpa is 2.8/4 and 73.24% marks I have submitted application for Fall 2013 in Regina and Lakehead university is there any chance to be considered for Master Engineering...??????????

echelon99

Jun 5, 2012
Colombo, Sri-Lanka
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-05-2013
IELTS Request
8.0 overall
File Transfer...
24-05-2013
Med's Request
28-06-2013
Med's Done....
01-07-2013
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
24-07-2013
stmani said:
could somebody advise when can we send an application for visa for fall 13 in pakistan
send it in now or asap. the sooner, the better dude. good luck.

which uni have you been admitted to?

echelon99

Jun 5, 2012
Colombo, Sri-Lanka
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-05-2013
IELTS Request
8.0 overall
File Transfer...
24-05-2013
Med's Request
28-06-2013
Med's Done....
01-07-2013
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
24-07-2013
Khan81 said:
I am from Pakistan my Cgpa is 2.8/4 and 73.24% marks I have submitted application for Fall 2013 in Regina and Lakehead university is there any chance to be considered for Master Engineering...??????????
Possibility's there. Neither of the two unis are considered top tier so you have a good chance.

Good luck.

s.a.bajwa

Star Member
Mar 3, 2013
stmani said:
could somebody advise when can we send an application for visa for fall 13 in pakistan
Yes, You can, as there is no dead line, but its suggested that you now apply for winter13 as the processing time of CHC ISLAMABAD is 6 months on their website.
Or you can apply for may 13 intake and wait if you get an early response, if not then send them your defferal letter of the uni that you have deffered the course to winter

vishakha

Star Member
Mar 27, 2013
hi,
i am looking for list of reputed universities in Canada who can accept my application for graduation in MSc (computer science). i also want to go for Phd.
i have done undergraduate course in computer science (full time) for 4 years.
here are some general details:

10th: 80%
12th: 71%
B.tech: 72%

wt r my chance to get in this university

s.a.bajwa

Star Member
Mar 3, 2013
vishakha said:
hi,
i am looking for list of reputed universities in Canada who can accept my application for graduation in MSc (computer science). i also want to go for Phd.
i have done undergraduate course in computer science (full time) for 4 years.
here are some general details:

10th: 80%
12th: 71%
B.tech: 72%

wt r my chance to get in this university
Not Bad, Just Show your Home ties stronger and your financial assests.

DIVYAZABI

Dec 3, 2012
Saskatoon
Category........
Visa Office......
Chennai, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July-15, 2013
Passport Req..
July-16, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
July-17,2013
LANDED..........
Sep-09,2013
Hi all... this is my very first post . I have been reading al the threads out here and its all so informative. Personally I wanted to get your suggestions for my profile as I trying to secure admission for Masters program in Biomedical Engineering.

Here is a snapshot of my profile:

10th (Matric)- 92%
12th (Matric)- 92%
B.Tech (Anna Univ- Industrial Biotechnology)- 91% ( actually I'm the gold medalist)
% in my last 2 years of study- 92%
IELTS score- 7.5
Work experience (IT)- 4 years [my work experience is not relevant to my field of study .. this is somethin that worries me :(]

I have applied for MBT (Masters in Biomedical Technology) program in U of C (Calgary), yet to send my original transcripts alone. Rest all are sent.. I'm worried about fetching a seat here because it looks like they only take 21 students in a year to this program as its a highly competitive course.

Secondly, I have submitted my online application to U of S (Saskatchewan) yet not paid the application fee... The problem with this Univ is that I need to get hold of a Professor to be my potential supervisor. I tried reaching many but only few responded so far. There is this Department VP who had asked me to send my Research statement in order to decide on my chances of admission. I have sent one last week and got a reply from him stating he will consider my application and give me feedback by next week.. I am really much worried as he gave me 2 weeks time to write one, but I sent him in 9 days and still awaiting his response.

Can anyone tell me if I will secure admission in either of the univ's with the scores presented above?Actually I'm meeting well above the univ's requirements. Also please let me know if should go for a back up like any colleges? In fact my aim is to do Masters in univ n not end u doing diploma courses in colleges :(

What should I do just in case I don't go through any of the 2 universities..I'm pinning my hopes only in these 2 and aint even applying for any other univ's..

As I am married very recently,I also want to have my spouse come over to Canada with a Open work permit. Actually, I am processing everything through a consultant out here. So under his advise, it looks like I need to prove to be a bonafide student before I ca get my spouse into the country. ( In our case, its a little difficult situation as my hubby is a Muslim) So I was told to apply for a spouse visa after my first semester to prove my genuine intention of entry to the country. Is that how its normally done?

I also am trying to find if there are any other ways to bring him sooner once after I leave to Canada (I suppose I will gain admisision!)...?

Anybody please advise...

I appreciate all your help with this.

WaseemWasii

Mar 20, 2013
DIVYAZABI said:
Hi all... this is my very first post . I have been reading al the threads out here and its all so informative. Personally I wanted to get your suggestions for my profile as I trying to secure admission for Masters program in Biomedical Engineering.

Here is a snapshot of my profile:

10th (Matric)- 92%
12th (Matric)- 92%
B.Tech (Anna Univ- Industrial Biotechnology)- 91% ( actually I'm the gold medalist)
% in my last 2 years of study- 92%
IELTS score- 7.5
Work experience (IT)- 4 years [my work experience is not relevant to my field of study .. this is somethin that worries me :(]

I have applied for MBT (Masters in Biomedical Technology) program in U of C (Calgary), yet to send my original transcripts alone. Rest all are sent.. I'm worried about fetching a seat here because it looks like they only take 21 students in a year to this program as its a highly competitive course.

Secondly, I have submitted my online application to U of S (Saskatchewan) yet not paid the application fee... The problem with this Univ is that I need to get hold of a Professor to be my potential supervisor. I tried reaching many but only few responded so far. There is this Department VP who had asked me to send my Research statement in order to decide on my chances of admission. I have sent one last week and got a reply from him stating he will consider my application and give me feedback by next week.. I am really much worried as he gave me 2 weeks time to write one, but I sent him in 9 days and still awaiting his response.

Can anyone tell me if I will secure admission in either of the univ's with the scores presented above?Actually I'm meeting well above the univ's requirements. Also please let me know if should go for a back up like any colleges? In fact my aim is to do Masters in univ n not end u doing diploma courses in colleges :(

What should I do just in case I don't go through any of the 2 universities..I'm pinning my hopes only in these 2 and aint even applying for any other univ's..

As I am married very recently,I also want to have my spouse come over to Canada with a Open work permit. Actually, I am processing everything through a consultant out here. So under his advise, it looks like I need to prove to be a bonafide student before I ca get my spouse into the country. ( In our case, its a little difficult situation as my hubby is a Muslim) So I was told to apply for a spouse visa after my first semester to prove my genuine intention of entry to the country. Is that how its normally done?

I also am trying to find if there are any other ways to bring him sooner once after I leave to Canada (I suppose I will gain admisision!)...?

Anybody please advise...

I appreciate all your help with this.

Dear,

Ur Academic profile is HELL strong... I am 200% Sure... U will Get Admission in Calgary.

arun_kumar

Mar 29, 2013
@divya

yes you will get definitely . But just make sure your visa process is smooth since up to which I know if your academics are good universities wont consider anything else but visa guy looks into each and every aspect

echelon99

Jun 5, 2012
Colombo, Sri-Lanka
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-05-2013
IELTS Request
8.0 overall
File Transfer...
24-05-2013
Med's Request
28-06-2013
Med's Done....
01-07-2013
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
24-07-2013
I think admission should not be a problem, keep in the mind though, the whole admission process can take months and months. So just be patient.

On a side note, why do you think your husband being muslim will have an issue with the visa process?

I'm muslim and now I'm worried :-X

arun_kumar

Mar 29, 2013
hey I have applied to university of Calgary and I think my academics are good enough but English language requirements state I need 7.0 band in ielts but I have only 6.5 and I have applied already. will I be getting offer or conditional offer???