+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FALL 2013 Aspirants Going for Graduate Study Share your profiles.

socrates

Mar 13, 2013
hi friends...
iam also applying for the sept13 intake for medical office administration @ george brown college toronto..anyone out there for george brown?

when can we apply for the visa? and how much time will they take to process (under spp)

DIVYAZABI

Dec 3, 2012
Saskatoon
Category........
Visa Office......
Chennai, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July-15, 2013
Passport Req..
July-16, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
July-17,2013
LANDED..........
Sep-09,2013
WaseemWasii said:
Dear,

Ur Academic profile is HELL strong... I am 200% Sure... U will Get Admission in Calgary.
Thank you ... I can only be hopeful about it as the there is strict quota system. My mind tells me that I can be positive about getting admission because there are absolutely no scholarship for this program and it being a one year Master course, has an expensive fees structure as well. So may be many might not opt and that leaves me some bright chances.

DIVYAZABI

Dec 3, 2012
Saskatoon
Category........
Visa Office......
Chennai, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July-15, 2013
Passport Req..
July-16, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
July-17,2013
LANDED..........
Sep-09,2013
arun_kumar said:
@ divya

yes you will get definitely . But just make sure your visa process is smooth since up to which I know if your academics are good universities wont consider anything else but visa guy looks into each and every aspect

Yes..thanks Arun kumar for the heads up about the VISA processing. I 'll stay careful about it :)

DIVYAZABI

Dec 3, 2012
Saskatoon
Category........
Visa Office......
Chennai, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July-15, 2013
Passport Req..
July-16, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
July-17,2013
LANDED..........
Sep-09,2013
echelon99 said:
I think admission should not be a problem, keep in the mind though, the whole admission process can take months and months. So just be patient.

On a side note, why do you think your husband being muslim will have an issue with the visa process?

I'm muslim and now I'm worried :-X
Yea I dread a little about missing out this Fall admission..that is the only thing that eats my head right now.

To answer your point- My guess is that, the visa office guys might implore much about my background and that of his when it comes to my spouse visa. This is not to worry you- but the visa officers here would look into an inter-religious marriage in a suspicious way. That's why .. however we have our marriage certificate, joint accounts and now I'm trying to get his name added to my passport as well just to prove that its genuine bond.

So I ll let you know how it goes..

DIVYAZABI

Dec 3, 2012
Saskatoon
Category........
Visa Office......
Chennai, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July-15, 2013
Passport Req..
July-16, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
July-17,2013
LANDED..........
Sep-09,2013
arun_kumar said:
hey I have applied to university of Calgary and I think my academics are good enough but English language requirements state I need 7.0 band in ielts but I have only 6.5 and I have applied already. will I be getting offer or conditional offer???
Yea Arun...I went through your scores. Those are good enough except for your IELTS band; I suppose they might give you a conditional offer letter only asking you to take some English courses to earn the credits or something similar to it.

arun_kumar

Mar 29, 2013
DIVYAZABI said:
Yea Arun...I went through your scores. Those are good enough except for your IELTS band; I suppose they might give you a conditional offer letter only asking you to take some English courses to earn the credits or something similar to it.
oh thanks i hope its true. m like desperate to go to canada this year and since almost all other univerisity deadline is over am scared

vishakha

Star Member
Mar 27, 2013
hi,
i am looking for list of reputed universities in Canada who can accept my application for graduation in MSc (computer science). i also want to go for Phd.
i have done undergraduate course in computer science (full time) for 4 years.
here are some general details:

10th: 80%
12th: 71%
B.tech: 72%

wt r my chance to get in this university

sameerverma

Star Member
Nov 11, 2012
Toronto
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-07-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Pre Medical
i am pursuing my BTech. in Computer Science from india. and i want to apply for masters program in computer science and i have applied for sept 2013 intake.

BTech(CSE)=74.7% till 6 semester

X standard(CBSE)=79%

XII standard(CBSE)=83.6%

IELTS=7 BAND OVERALL
LISTENING=7.5
READING=7
WRITING=6.5
SPEAKING=6

This are the Universities to which i have applied for:

1)university of western ontario (Still waiting for admission)
2)Carleton university(Still waiting for admission)
3)Queens university(Still waiting for admission)
4)Ryerson University(Still waiting for admission)
5)waterloo(Already rejected)

rkapoor

Feb 17, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi

I got accepted in Concordia university for Fall 2013 in Master in software engineering. My profile is:
B.tech 74%
12th : 80%
10th :77%
IELTS : 7 (L:7.5 , R : 7.5, W :6.0 ,S :6.5)
i want to know what all documents I have to show regarding finance?
A bank loan of 12 Lakhs amount + 1 semester fees paid is sufficient?
Can my father's friend can show his bank statement for my support?
And I have received a conditional acceptance on mail , so can I apply for CAQ through conditional acceptance?

Please help!!!!