+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FAKE WORK EXPERIENCE -- PLEASE SUGGEST.. SHOULD I FILL ITR?????

mehtab007

Star Member
Jan 22, 2012
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi

I am Mehtab here, from India. I've a 2 years gap after my graduation. I've talked to a friend, and from his small Marketing Agency, signed by him (as Business head/ proprietor) taken 1 year work experience certificate, with appointment letter, salary certificate.. saying I earned only 10,000 rs in CASH (which is below taxable income)... and said I worked as a Marketing executive. He has reccomended me to fill ITR...saying this will make my work experience legit.

I'm confused and scared, as to SHOULD I FILL MY ITR AND GO AHEAD..AND MAKE IT LEGIT..EVEN THOUGH THAT AGENCY ACTUALLY EXISTS, THE BUSIENS SHEAD WILL VERIFY FOR ME..AND MOREOVER I WENT TO A CHARTED ACCOUNTANT, AND HE SAID NO PROBLEM.. AND I CAN FILL ITR ON MY PAN NUMBER!

WHAT SHOULD I DO? PLEASE SUGGEST!!!!!!! SHOULD I GO AHEAD AND FILL ITR AND MAKE IT LEGIT? WILL I BE CAUGHT LATER BY CIC?
PLEASE HELP!!!!!!! :(

Sheryar

Mar 5, 2012
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-june-2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
19- june-2012
Med's Request
13-july-2012
Med's Done....
19-July-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
19-July-2012
VISA ISSUED...
By the Grace of Allah (24/8/2012)
LANDED..........
6 september 2012
mehtab007 said:
Hi

I am Mehtab here, from India. I've a 2 years gap after my graduation. I've talked to a friend, and from his small Marketing Agency, signed by him (as Business head/ proprietor) taken 1 year work experience certificate, with appointment letter, salary certificate.. saying I earned only 10,000 rs in CASH (which is below taxable income)... and said I worked as a Marketing executive. He has reccomended me to fill ITR...saying this will make my work experience legit.

I'm confused and scared, as to SHOULD I FILL MY ITR AND GO AHEAD..AND MAKE IT LEGIT..EVEN THOUGH THAT AGENCY ACTUALLY EXISTS, THE BUSIENS SHEAD WILL VERIFY FOR ME..AND MOREOVER I WENT TO A CHARTED ACCOUNTANT, AND HE SAID NO PROBLEM.. AND I CAN FILL ITR ON MY PAN NUMBER!

WHAT SHOULD I DO? PLEASE SUGGEST!!!!!!! SHOULD I GO AHEAD AND FILL ITR AND MAKE IT LEGIT? WILL I BE CAUGHT LATER BY CIC?
go a head with it, but show enough funds in ur bank

tiger007

Champion Member
mehtab007 said:
Hi

hi 007 ;) !

In my personal opinion, it's risky. I mean.. even if all's set.... and you file your ITR..what if there's a 1% chance of getting caught..if by chance CHC does a detailed investigation? But.. am sure chances are very less that they will do DETAILED investigation for a study visa.... (assuming that's the visa you want..since you've posted it under international students category!) So, as long as you file ITR, that business head will verify for you..even if CHC calls...I think there should be no problem at all... (that doesn't mean I''m encouraging you to go ahead..keep in mind risk is always there..but highly unlikely)...

Others..what do you think? will the CHC will have time to verify in detail..I mean they have 1000's of applications to go through..they will to the max give a call...and check about the agency..if it exists or not..that's it....

Best of luck.

harry_aussie

Jun 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/05/2011
AOR Received.
25/07/2011
File Transfer...
15/08/2011
Med's Request
15/12/2011
Med's Done....
19/12/2011
Interview........
WAIVED !!!!!/ Casual interview with visa officer on 5/3/2012
Passport Req..
21/2/2012, submitted on 27/2/2012
VISA ISSUED...
1/3/2012, valid till 20/12/2012, collected on 5/3/2012
LANDED..........
Landed,16 September 2012
Dear mehtab,

The amount RS 10,000 you have mentioned is for an year or for a month ??. If it a for an yean then sounds perfectly bogus. If it is for a month then you are good to go.

tiger007

Champion Member
harry_aussie said:
Dear mehtab,

The amount RS 10,000 you have mentioned is for an year or for a month ??. If it a for an yean then sounds perfectly bogus. If it is for a month then you are good to go.
Hi Harry,

Of course it is 10,000rs/ MONTH!!!! LOL :)
It's impossible and pure craziness to even.... think of legalizing a job and filing ITR with a salary of less than 1000 RS/month..or 10k RS/Annum!!!

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

tiger007 said:
But, I must say... this is an interesting post. I wonder what other senior members will have to say about it.....
When people cheat and try to corrupt the system, then you guys wonder why it takes forever to get a visa in some countries. I won't help anyone basically lie to get a visa.

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PMM said:
Hi

When people cheat and try to corrupt the system, then you guys wonder why it takes forever to get a visa in some countries. I won't help anyone basically lie to get a visa.
Hi,

1. Agreed.

tiger007

Champion Member
PMM said:
Hi

Ya, I did warn this member, that it's risky... but ultimately it's upto the individual to follow this path or not...and in my guess..if everything is foolproof..like in this case (atleast it looks so!) ...quiet a few people..am sure, manage to fool the system and pass through it! Because..no system is 100% fraud proof....

preet konal

Aug 14, 2016
Hi

heyyy....i wnt to talk to u...if u cn snd me ur email id