+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Fake Members on this forum for fun.

Raja420

Dec 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There are a lot of Fake Members on this forum. They are here just to stress out the Genuine applicants and have fun. They make new IDs every year. Apply for citizenship on this form (Not in reality) Then they show there super fast processing on the Flow sheets, so they can stress out the genuine applicant. I followed a few peoples posting and was shocked how every year they play for fun.
For Example there is no such thing as 2-3 day AOR's. Just not possible at the moment. Be aware please.

dnyfyn

Aug 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-2016
Doc's Request.
08-2016
Med's Request
08-2016
Med's Done....
08-2016
I agree with you. There are bunch of guys who give fake timelines and there are some guys who are pundits. They just make fun of other people when they have real concerns. Feel like naming few of them.

Politren

Jan 16, 2015
There are also people making couple of profiles and imitating conversation between those profiles. Really Pathetic cases folks.

Reom27

Star Member
Feb 16, 2016
Montreal, QC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I really do not understand what kind of fun is this!! ..
Nothing to do in life but to use a fake ID and stress Genuine applicants!! ..

ari5323

Mar 31, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
12-07-2010
LANDED..........
Dec-08-2011
I AM A FAKE :eek: :eek:

but no fun yet.

may be in a few years fun will finally come :p

Now seriously, I had the feeling on a few of us that they are not so legit, i used to joke and make fun on them, than one ( his user name starts with a T ) sent me a PM and cried for help. turns out he is a legit one !
So, I give anybody the benefit of doubt, and if one feels that this forum brings him fun, so be it,,, LOL

surgi

Star Member
Feb 20, 2014
most if not all PRs in this forum who defended Bill C-24 are fake persons. You can pick them easily :eek: ;D

xotic

Feb 26, 2016
I think some of us here are being paranoid... who the f*** has so much time to do such a stupid waste of time. I think most of us here are legit looking for some answers to their genuine concerns. What is Raja doing here ??? He seems to have more time than anyone else.

research-scientist

Star Member
Aug 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I defend some if not most parts of C-24 and I'm not fake. Like it or not.
surgi said:
most if not all PRs in this forum who defended Bill C-24 are fake persons. You can pick them easily :eek: ;D

Raja420

Dec 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
xotic said:
I think some of us here are being paranoid... who the f*** has so much time to do such a stupid waste of time. I think most of us here are legit looking for some answers to their genuine concerns. What is Raja doing here ??? He seems to have more time than anyone else.
I got time for you too. Let me know when you are free, will buy you a HOTDOG or LONG BANANA. :-*