+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Fake Experience - Wat to do??

Jayant

Jul 29, 2011
Hello friends..

I am an Indian Resident and m planning for Quebec PR. I have completed my Bachelor's Degree in Commerce(B.Com) and also M.Com (Part I) and wanting for results of M.Com (Part II), I have also done software course(GNIIT) along with my graduation, from a private institution NIIT.

I have been working with a navigation Company since last 2 years as Geographic Technician (GIS) (viz totaly unrelated from What I studied)

My consultant told me that I need to Get a fake Accounting Experience for 2 yrs rarther than that of GIS, as such designation is unpopular and by showing the experience in Accounting field my application wil be considered, else it will be dificult..

Don't know what to Do Plz help...

Jayant

Jul 29, 2011
But My consultant told me that there is no such kind of List in Quebec Province, like in case of Fedral Skilled Worker

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jayant said:
Hello friends..

I am an Indian Resident and m planning for Quebec PR. I have completed my Bachelor's Degree in Commerce(B.Com) and also M.Com (Part I) and wanting for results of M.Com (Part II), I have also done software course(GNIIT) along with my graduation, from a private institution NIIT.

I have been working with a navigation Company since last 2 years as Geographic Technician (GIS) (viz totaly unrelated from What I studied)

My consultant told me that I need to Get a fake Accounting Experience for 2 yrs rarther than that of GIS, as such designation is unpopular and by showing the experience in Accounting field my application wil be considered, else it will be dificult..

What is being suggested is misrepresentation.
Please read and understand the following:

http://immipedia.ca/Misrepresentation

laxmikanthms

Dec 31, 2009
Toronto,Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec-07-2009
Doc's Request.
Feb-02-2010
AOR Received.
June-14-2010
IELTS Request
Already Done
File Transfer...
Feb-10-2010
Med's Request
Nov-01-2010
Med's Done....
Dec-02-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Nov-01-2010
VISA ISSUED...
Jan-13-2011
LANDED..........
May-07-2010 (Before PR Approval on Workpermit)
do you know French ?

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
Jayant said:
Hello friends..

Hi.

Are you seriously asking us to advise you whether to commit fraud or not? Would you expect any of us to actually say "Yes, go ahead"? :) As most people on here will tell you I have very strong feelings on people applying fraudulently (be it with false work references or false proof of funds or whatever).

So I will ask you politely - please do not submit fake documents, of any kind. If you are caught, your application will not only be rejected but you will not be allowed to apply again for many years.

If you are not caught, then your fraudulent application will be stealing a visa from an otherwise genuine applicant who will not get to go to Canada because of you.

Either way it is a really bad idea - dishonest, unfair and illegal.

If you do not qualify under FSW1, then I urge you to look at other options of emmigrating to Canada. You could try to secure a job offer and apply under FSW2 or Provincial Nomination. It takes a bit more effort than Category 1 but it is certainly possible.

Please, don't try to start a new life in Canada with a criminal act! :)

Wayne.

Reactions: sam3218

mmilon

Star Member
Jan 7, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
application recieved on 30 September,2009
Doc's Request.
recied -November 30, 2009
IELTS Request
given with 1st application
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
1st April 2011
Dear aspirant,

Immigrating means 'entering a new country for the purpose of settling there,' simply to have a better fortune that you have not got where you are. So, think thousand times before placing any such paper for the purpose to gain success.Nothing great can be achieved through tricks, fraudulence or illegitimacy,even if that does not last longer. Please, desire what you deserve. You stick to your purpose, wait patiently and see your effort is appreciated divinely.we play a game to win and for that we employ our strenuous efforts not tricks. Gains achieved though honesty, perseverance and integrity are always longer lasting and sweeter than through forgery and foul play .
What I said is my personal opinion and practice rooted in my own belief and thus not to hurt anyone's personal feelings.

Thank you

sanity

Jun 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12th July 2011
IELTS Request
Jayant said:
Hello friends..

Who is this consultant ? They should be stripped off any official positions they hold.
Think - its not worth engaging in an illegal activity.

Sanity

ana_ana

Star Member
Jun 9, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-2010
AOR Received.
2nd 07-2010
IELTS Request
07-10-2010
File Transfer...
in process 31-01-2011
Med's Request
24-05-2011
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
I agree that the consultant should be reported somewhere...all those descent and honest people waiting and waiting ..... and there are some other who are processed quicklier cause of fake documents...I am sorry that i have read something like this...now i feel more frustrated, ANGRY...depressed...

MrH1B4Canada

Star Member
Aug 3, 2010
Toledo, OH
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo - NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-Jan-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
No, 7 bands
File Transfer...
Buffalo
Med's Request
June 10, 2011
Med's Done....
YES June 25, 2011 , MED.ReCVD July 12, 2011
Interview........
GoodBye
Passport Req..
Sept-22-2011
VISA ISSUED...
yes, dec 01, 2011 but recieved pp on dec 21, 2011
LANDED..........
planed just for landing procedure
If you wana use any FAKE documents, don't share here.
people are crazy and mad here becasue of many are waiting since long time for PR. I shared one real story but people over act on it. Eevn here many members just OVER smart and they think that they are follow legale steps. but many members are not follow legale steps that we knows (ask yourself first to respond me or this guy).
by the way CIC follow what you submit and if CIC realized its fake then you will be BAN. but if you make fool CIC than you win the game.
Look immigration1 (Prashant) he won the GAME to create relationship documents completely fake.
Right now his case is in-process.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t63693.0.html

This guy dare and took risk initialy but after all he won it.

walidcanada

Star Member
Jul 17, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think he is a FAKE consultant.... Start your immigration right so everything will be so bright :D

Cheers,
W.

aLpHa MaLe

Star Member
Jun 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/07/2011 Received by Mr. Mike on 11/07/2011
IELTS Request
SENT WITH THE APPLICATION
To Jayant

Brother remember one always try your luck because you never know when will you succeed....i know most of the people will over react but remember almost every applicant whether his duties matches or not with the in demand occupation tries to cheat CIC because Human beings are the most selfish creatures on this earth and my advice is go ahead try your luck...............i know most of the applicants are waiting for their PR since 2005, 2006 and 2007 but remember one thing it is all your luck and nothing else which matters at the end..........the people who are waiting from so much time.............also know this............that it is their bad luck that they are waiting for their PR for such a long time and .................it is the good luck which is favouring new applicants.......................remember one thing "EVERY THING IS FAIR IN WAR" it does not matter how you win it but it matters whether you win or lose................Does not want to hurt the feelings of the seniors and fellow mates.............but it is a bitter truth.............

Kcsider

Jan 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Please do not submit fake documents to CIC. Do not falsely claim an experience that you do not have. I recommend you explore other legal ways of migrating to Canada.

If u submit false documents and gain ur visa, this may catch up with u later on in life and it may be too late to make amends.

Be wise and do the right thing. Tell the truth always and when the chips are down, u do not need to remember anything.

Note that when u lie, u need to keep misrepresenting issues to cover up and it's only a matter of time for the bubble to burst!

U also have to distance urself from that fake consultant because he will dupe u sooner or later.

My opinion!

Kcsider