Passport Req..
6-2-2013
VISA ISSUED...
decision made: 1-3-13 Visa Date: 27-02-13 Passport Received: 5-3-13
LANDED..........
Hopefully June 2013
aLpHa MaLe said:
To Jayant

Brother remember one always try your luck because you never know when will you succeed....i know most of the people will over react but remember almost every applicant whether his duties matches or not with the in demand occupation tries to cheat CIC because Human beings are the most selfish creatures on this earth and my advice is go ahead try your luck...............i know most of the applicants are waiting for their PR since 2005, 2006 and 2007 but remember one thing it is all your luck and nothing else which matters at the end..........the people who are waiting from so much time.............also know this............that it is their bad luck that they are waiting for their PR for such a long time and .................it is the good luck which is favouring new applicants.......................remember one thing "EVERY THING IS FAIR IN WAR" it does not matter how you win it but it matters whether you win or lose................Does not want to hurt the feelings of the seniors and fellow mates.............but it is a bitter truth.............
Jayant, remember one thing what goes around comes around... it's Karma and it's real..
It's true that Everything is fair in war, but it does matter if you won with honor, In my opinion I would prefer to loose my battle and win my self-respect.
Honestly, I don't think it will harm Canada or anyone else if you managed to get your visa based on faked documents, but eventually it will hurt you somehow and someday, so think twice before you take such a decision

Jayant

Jul 29, 2011
Hello friends...

after considering all such things, I have decided that I will not Appoint an consultant, I will apply With What I have and with complete honesty...

If Cananda is in my Destiny I will any how reach there.....nobody can stop me....

Thanx Guys for waking me up.....

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jayant said:
after considering all such things, I have decided that I will not Appoint an consultant,
I thought that you already had a consultant?

Jayant said:
But My consultant told me that there is no such kind of List in Quebec Province, like in case of Fedral Skilled Worker

punnam

Star Member
Aug 5, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear all
Please advise me how to show experience . I have Experience letter from my employer but i donot have bank statement. Can i show tax receipt from government as proof . Please advise me . Thank you

canadaforall

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th January 2009
Doc's Request.
February .12 .2009
AOR Received.
30. 08.2009
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
march 27th 2012
Med's Done....
5 april 2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Cappuccino said:
Hi.

Are you seriously asking us to advise you whether to commit fraud or not? Would you expect any of us to actually say "Yes, go ahead"? :) As most people on here will tell you I have very strong feelings on people applying fraudulently (be it with false work references or false proof of funds or whatever).

So I will ask you politely - please do not submit fake documents, of any kind. If you are caught, your application will not only be rejected but you will not be allowed to apply again for many years.

If you are not caught, then your fraudulent application will be stealing a visa from an otherwise genuine applicant who will not get to go to Canada because of you.

Either way it is a really bad idea - dishonest, unfair and illegal.

If you do not qualify under FSW1, then I urge you to look at other options of emmigrating to Canada. You could try to secure a job offer and apply under FSW2 or Provincial Nomination. It takes a bit more effort than Category 1 but it is certainly possible.

Please, don't try to start a new life in Canada with a criminal act! :)

Wayne.

Re: Query regarding claim adaptability points
« Reply #40 on: August 06, 2011, 06:19:26 am »
Reply with quoteQuote Modify messageModify Remove messageRemove
Quote from: Cappuccino on August 06, 2011, 01:59:00 am
Lying to CIC is not ok. It's an offence under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, actually.

If he goes through with this is sincerely hope that he, and the person fraudulently claiming to be related to him, are both caught.

Wayne.

Yes, i know 2 wrongs do not make it right. For those who can make their way through in anyway, let them try it. After all CIC has lied to applicants, that applications will be processed within one year and still some of us are hanging for 2 years and nothing has been done yet.
They make written commitments and change them, without any tangible reason. When something is written and if there is any change, there most be a good reason why the is a change. They are not even polite at all when replying to mails.

I have a good number of my friends who have re applied with documents they made them up and their applications are being processed faster. It is not their fault, that their old application is still waiting on a queue that will never end. In my opinion, i hate to deal with documents that are being made up, so i have to wait for the process of my application with my real documents. To me life is not a race. One who laughs last laughs best. That is my motto and i think it works in my case.

Life continues even out of Canada and put it in our little heads nothing goes for nothing. Those who fake things will pay it along the line. Easy come easy go, so please allow them do what they want to do. You can never stop them.If he did not express his intention here , you will never know it.

God knows when he wants things to move on my side. I trust in him all the times.

mmilon

Star Member
Jan 7, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
application recieved on 30 September,2009
Doc's Request.
recied -November 30, 2009
IELTS Request
given with 1st application
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
1st April 2011
Jayant said:
Hello friends...

after considering all such things, I have decided that I will not Appoint an consultant, I will apply With What I have and with complete honesty...

If Cananda is in my Destiny I will any how reach there.....nobody can stop me....

This is called manly spirit and hope will continue forever.

Mhut

Star Member
Jul 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
23/02/2006
Med's Request
06/04/2011
Med's Done....
27/04/2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14/06/2011
VISA ISSUED...
07/07/2011
LANDED..........
23/10/2011
Jayant said:
Hello friends...

Jayant,

Wise choice, your path will open up by taking the right road :)

Good luck!

Mhut

Jack_Sulley

Star Member
Jul 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
Doc's Request.
03-2010
Nomination.....
03-2010
AOR Received.
03-2010
IELTS Request
03-2010
File Transfer...
03-2010
Med's Request
02-2013
Med's Done....
03-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-2014
LANDED..........
12-2014
He seems to be a very good consultant.

Can you give us his address and phone no.?

I wanna bust his a**.

Here people are waiting from years and this b****ds give this kinda suggestion to make the process even worse.

Brother I beg you for his address and phone no.

ana_ana

Star Member
Jun 9, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-2010
AOR Received.
2nd 07-2010
IELTS Request
07-10-2010
File Transfer...
in process 31-01-2011
Med's Request
24-05-2011
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
Maybe those kind of consultants are one of the reasons why people are waiting for so long............definitely

canadaforall

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th January 2009
Doc's Request.
February .12 .2009
AOR Received.
30. 08.2009
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
march 27th 2012
Med's Done....
5 april 2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
ana_ana said:
Maybe those kind of consultants are one of the reasons why people are waiting for so long............definitely
He is not a serious consultant. He needs us the money and will dump the papers somewhere and start telling lies to the guy. I do not trust them.

I am happy he listened to the voice of the majority.

richardo3

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
I'm with cappuccino on this one, if i smelt a rat and that you were going to use fake documents i would report you instantly!!! Its disgusting, your agent is not an agent, who is it??? You should report them. And by the way it is possible to trace where messages on this forum are written and by whom, the internet does leave a trail you know! Also if you applied and they found out your documents were fake, look out you won't be going to Canada for years to come.

Fake documents are not the way to go. Sick sick sick sick.

richardo3

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
Jack_Sulley said:
He seems to be a very good consultant.

Can you give us his address and phone no.?

I wanna bust his a**.

Here people are waiting from years and this b****ds give this kinda suggestion to make the process even worse.

Brother I beg you for his address and phone no.

Yep tell him to come visit me in London afetr, i'll happily give him the meaning of fake documents!!!!

ae03yy

Oct 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Seattl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 18, 2011
Top 3 reasons why you should not listen to this consultant
1) Quebec does have a list of job that are on-demand, they will treat as priority anyone whose qualifications are from such pathway.
2) However, please don't get confuse with FSW who requires you to have experience in specific job category and job title to qualify. Quebec will consider any category except NOC D(jobs that do not need High School diploma). QSW is softer in term of criteria as long as you learn French and have what it takes($, age, education) too.
3) You should check online(micc website and hrsdc noc description) to see if your job qualifies the self evaluation or earn proper experience. Anyone that tells you to lie, steal, or cheat is not worthy of your time and effort. Also beware even if you did move ahead with fraudulent act and never get caught... God caught you and that act would be written on your heart and soul till a restitution.

What does it costs to gain the world and yet lose your soul?