+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Fairness Letter

gc-canada

Jan 9, 2015
Hi All
I need urgent support from you all regarding the fairness letter recd because of my son , who is 8 years old with vision problem
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In consultation with the Health Management Branch of Citizenship and Immigration Canada, I have determined that the following social services will be required:
In order to manage his condition in the Canadian context, he will require a special education program tailored for blind/severely visually impaired children. In order to meet his educational needs, he will likely require:
· the use of assistive technology;

· an itinerant vision teacher;

· a special needs assistant;

· transcription of Braille material;

· orientation & mobility instruction, and;

· special transportation to school (dependent on distance from the school and the willingness of the parents to provide transport to school). These special education programs are publically funded (under provincial law) and are expensive.

The reasonable costs for special education over the five years after admission to Canada is reasonably estimated to be $378,700.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To be honest, I do not have such a huge amount to be shown to CIC. I do not have any job in my hand nor any other resource only the will to make my child's future better in Canada . I am not looking for any financial gains/aids from the country but only a supportive environment , an acceptance of the society .My son is otherwise very intelligent with very good communication skills ..
I would really appreciate if anybody can help me draft a response to this letter where in I would like to know ..
1 First, Is it worth replying ?
2 Has anybody won a battle with a child requiring special education needs ?
3 If yes, what was the reply , Did he/she contact any attorney ?
4 Name of attorney ..
5 Any relevant details

Thanks ...

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
The excessive demand threshold is currently $6387/year, calculated to be $31 395 over 5 years. At $378,700, CIC is estimating that your child will cost over ten times the excessive demand threshold. This is going to be extremely hard to overcome.

I suggest you PM compuetergeek, a forum member with a lot of experience in medical inadmissibility.

gc-canada

Jan 9, 2015
gc-canada said:
Hi All
I need urgent support from you all regarding the fairness letter recd because of my son , who is 8 years old with vision problem
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In consultation with the Health Management Branch of Citizenship and Immigration Canada, I have determined that the following social services will be required:
In order to manage his condition in the Canadian context, he will require a special education program tailored for blind/severely visually impaired children. In order to meet his educational needs, he will likely require:
· the use of assistive technology;

· an itinerant vision teacher;

· a special needs assistant;

· transcription of Braille material;

· orientation & mobility instruction, and;

· special transportation to school (dependent on distance from the school and the willingness of the parents to provide transport to school). These special education programs are publically funded (under provincial law) and are expensive.

The reasonable costs for special education over the five years after admission to Canada is reasonably estimated to be $378,700.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To be honest, I do not have such a huge amount to be shown to CIC. I do not have any job in my hand nor any other resource only the will to make my child's future better in Canada . I am not looking for any financial gains/aids from the country but only a supportive environment , an acceptance of the society .My son is otherwise very intelligent with very good communication skills ..
I would really appreciate if anybody can help me draft a response to this letter where in I would like to know ..
1 First, Is it worth replying ?
2 Has anybody won a battle with a child requiring special education needs ?
3 If yes, what was the reply , Did he/she contact any attorney ?
4 Name of attorney ..
5 Any relevant details

Thanks ...
Hi All
Anybody has any suggestions, Please do let me know ..
Thanks

Gamj

May 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO to CVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
Nomination.....
30-03-2015
AOR Received.
18-05-2015
IELTS Request
With app.
Med's Request
25-08-2015
What is the status of your case. One of my friend has exactly the same case as yours. Pls. reply.

Regards,