+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Fairness Letter received from CIC regarding English Proficieny

RR 2012

Jan 2, 2016
Hi Every one;

I am a salient member on this forum since 2012. My Story is this , I submitted my application for FSW with Arrange employment offer in August 2012. On that time IELTS requirements for CLB 7 Overall (5.5 Band) unfortunately I have already my IELTS result with the following Score in the listed skills;
Listen 5.0
Reading 4.5
Writing 6.0
Speaking 5.5
I sent this result with my application ,as per CIC checklist i have submitted all requested documents with my application at the time of submission with only my processing fee not spouse and even not children. I have mentioned on the form my family would be joined after two years due to family reason. suddenly i have received an email after 02 years dated Feb 2015 from my VO (LBM) with the fairness letter regarding my english proficieny. And she gave me 30 days to send any additional information in response to our fairness letter . I have submitted all my english / training courses within 30 days and also asked many time could i submitted my family fee at this stage because my family want joined me at this stage for canada immigration process? But they said it is not necessary for you to submit processing fee of your family if you wish to. In canada My spouse uncle and brother in law already immigrant and they lived since 30 years approx and my brother in law doing a very handsome job as a "Software Enginner" in a well reputed organization in downtown

In February I have sent the following details letter:

I am writing the following for your review, and I would appreciate if you could respond to this request for further process.

1. I am accompanying my family and going to pay family processing fees along with the application forms so that I can get spouse Education and relative points.
2. My wife is a fashion designer she has done Diploma in fashion designing after completed her graduation. She is planning to start her own business to design and sell Pakistani party and bridal dresses once she settles down in Canada and would like to ensure you, My family won’t be a financial burden/risk in Canada and would be able to start paying taxes and contributing towards Canadian economy and would be bringing approx. 30K CAD. I have CAD 15,000/= cash (Bank statement attached for your information) and 15K including my Car and jewelry.
3.I have worked for a bigger Company and performed all my duties perfectly same as my current job in ---------------- where I am working as Manager “-------. My new employer is way smaller then my previous ------ Company and I and my employer confident that I can do the job efficiently, my employer has asked me many time about my application process. If you need any letter regarding my hiring then you can contact directly from them.
4.Lastly, I applied for immigration, when I was 39 years old. Now I am 42 I do not want to miss / lose this lifetime opportunity to live and work in Canada with my Family, a country I have been dreaming about for the last 25 years where my children can take good education and can have bright future. My son is studying in one of the Top school in Pakistan named “BVS Parsi High School” in and he has won energy Quiz 2015 and become a National Winner from Green Living Association. I have been planning for this move since 2012. I am mentally ready and physically fit at this stage. Even we are doing survey in Canada for residence through internet as well as spouse uncle and Brother in Law .
I hope, I have been able to convince you and gain your confidence that I am worthy of entry into Canada as an immigrant with no risks attached.

After one week I received a reply from them: Than you for your email Your application is still in process and be assured that we will contact you again as soon as we are able to.

Now please any one who had received this type of letter from CIC .
Please any one advise or clear route where I can get positive response from CIC.

RR 2012

Jan 2, 2016
Hi Seniors.

please reply as per below appended story

Hi Every one;

I am a salient member on this forum since 2012. My Story is this , I submitted my application for FSW with Arrange employment offer in August 2012. On that time IELTS requirements for CLB 7 Overall (5.5 Band) unfortunately I have already my IELTS result with the following Score in the listed skills;
Listen 5.0
Reading 4.5
Writing 6.0
Speaking 5.5
I sent this result with my application ,as per CIC checklist i have submitted all requested documents with my application at the time of submission with only my processing fee not spouse and even not children. I have mentioned on the form my family would be joined after two years due to family reason. suddenly i have received an email after 02 years dated Feb 2015 from my VO (LBM) with the fairness letter regarding my english proficieny. And she gave me 30 days to send any additional information in response to our fairness letter . I have submitted all my english / training courses within 30 days and also asked many time could i submitted my family fee at this stage because my family want joined me at this stage for canada immigration process? But they said it is not necessary for you to submit processing fee of your family if you wish to. In canada My spouse uncle and brother in law already immigrant and they lived since 30 years approx and my brother in law doing a very handsome job as a "Software Enginner" in a well reputed organization in downtown

In February I have sent the following details letter:

I am writing the following for your review, and I would appreciate if you could respond to this request for further process.

1. I am accompanying my family and going to pay family processing fees along with the application forms so that I can get spouse Education and relative points.
2. My wife is a fashion designer she has done Diploma in fashion designing after completed her graduation. She is planning to start her own business to design and sell Pakistani party and bridal dresses once she settles down in Canada and would like to ensure you, My family won’t be a financial burden/risk in Canada and would be able to start paying taxes and contributing towards Canadian economy and would be bringing approx. 30K CAD. I have CAD 15,000/= cash (Bank statement attached for your information) and 15K including my Car and jewelry.
3.I have worked for a bigger Company and performed all my duties perfectly same as my current job in ---------------- where I am working as Manager “-------. My new employer is way smaller then my previous ------ Company and I and my employer confident that I can do the job efficiently, my employer has asked me many time about my application process. If you need any letter regarding my hiring then you can contact directly from them.
4.Lastly, I applied for immigration, when I was 39 years old. Now I am 42 I do not want to miss / lose this lifetime opportunity to live and work in Canada with my Family, a country I have been dreaming about for the last 25 years where my children can take good education and can have bright future. My son is studying in one of the Top school in Pakistan named “BVS Parsi High School” in and he has won energy Quiz 2015 and become a National Winner from Green Living Association. I have been planning for this move since 2012. I am mentally ready and physically fit at this stage. Even we are doing survey in Canada for residence through internet as well as spouse uncle and Brother in Law .
I hope, I have been able to convince you and gain your confidence that I am worthy of entry into Canada as an immigrant with no risks attached.

After one week I received a reply from them: Than you for your email Your application is still in process and be assured that we will contact you again as soon as we are able to.

Now please any one who had received this type of letter from CIC .
Please any one advise or clear route where I can get positive response from CIC.

[/quote]