+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Fairleigh Dickinson University

Successtrong

Sep 26, 2019
Hello guys, will appreciate if anyone can advise here, I will apply for FDU for master in business, will I still need to take accuplacer English writing test before I get the acceptance letter, will I need to score 15 out of 20 to get acceptance letter without the condition of pre-master??

I already have IELTS total 6, 5.5 each and this isnexactly what they required in their website, will student with IELTS still need to do accuplacer online test before the acceptance letter?

Or this test will only be required once we reach the university in Canada?
I am worry about this one because I want the acceptance letter to be without the condition of pre-Master?

Murich

Star Member
Sep 7, 2019
Hello guys, will appreciate if anyone can advise here, I will apply for FDU for master in business, will I still need to take accuplacer English writing test before I get the acceptance letter, will I need to score 15 out of 20 to get acceptance letter without the condition of pre-master??

I already have IELTS total 6, 5.5 each and this isnexactly what they required in their website, will student with IELTS still need to do accuplacer online test before the acceptance letter?

I am worry about this one because I want the acceptance letter to be without the condition of pre-Master?
it will be shown in you offer letter

sahar1929

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
Job Offer........
Yes

do you receive your offer letter?

Riz8

Dec 30, 2021
FDU is a private university in vancouver which is approved by the canadian government.some courses of this university are eligible for post secondary work permit of 3 years. MAS is one such course which is eligible for the work permit. the university is not a fraud but we had a really unpleasant experience as my sister's visa got rejected in september 2013 intake. she had applied in MAS program and the reason for her refusal was course mismatch. she reapplied for the visa with offer letter of CUCA and fortunately her visa got approved for jan 2014 intake and she is now in canada.
i am still confused whether the cause of refusal was actually the course mismatch (my sister holds an MCA) or it was because she had applied in a private college.
Hi could you get in touch