+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Fairleigh Dickinson University

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
but this college is on the list on cic official websit??
Not sure what list you are talking about but I would recommend avoiding all private colleges and universities if you want to apply for pgwp. Also the quality of education and job prospects would be much better a public university.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
The DLI list shows all institutions that are accepted by CIC for study permits. This is not the same thing as the PGWP. The PGWP are quite a bit stricter and generally speaking, you won't get a PGWP if you attend a private school (even if it appears on the DLI list). You should confirm if the school you plan to attend is public or private.

Jan 30, 2018
i m going to an education fair in delhi on sunday
Can u suggest whether its safe and good to apply through the fair itself??
And what are your views about canam consultants??

Jan 30, 2018
Hey can u just guide me one more thing?
If we went der for one course can we enroll ourselves for another course after the completion?
I mean can we apply for two courses
One after the another?

Jan 30, 2018
hey all
can somebody advise me that going for a masters in global management course after dental graduation from india i mean B.D.S. chances of student visa will be how much? a consultant suggested that MGM program can be pursued by any professional and student visa acceptance is high
kindly suggest

PumpkinJack

Nov 26, 2015
My kind suggestion is to avoid Fairleigh Dickinson University (FDU). We had a worst experience with this university. I don’t want to get into the details here.

There are many good universities in Canada which are govt funded are actually value for money offers high quality education and matured infrastructure.

Please do some research before you choose an university which offers the programs you’re interested, suites your budget and career do not choose anything just for the sake of getting visa.

Last edited:

Sai reddy

Star Member
Apr 18, 2019
Rajahmundry
My kind suggestion is to avoid Fairleigh Dickinson University (FDU). We had a worst experience with this university. I don’t want to get into the details here.

There are many good universities in Canada which are govt funded are actually value for money offers high quality education and matured infrastructure.

Please do some research before you choose an university which offers the programs you’re interested, suites your budget and career do not choose anything just for the sake of getting visa.
mate i have already applied for spetember intake and already paid the tution deposit.........is it really that worst ?

Krishna@007

Jun 21, 2019
India
Hey guys
I understand this is a very old post but I need some help.
I am looking forward to applying for Masters in Administrative sciences in Global health.... I would like to know scopes of it. In terms of job prospects.
what are possible job positions and rate of employment in canada? Is it worth taking this course?

Thanks
Hey hi,

Did you took the course.if yes can you tell me about the college reputation?