+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FAIRLEIGH DICKINSON UNIVERSITY

Sammy3

Star Member
Apr 14, 2015
Hi,

It is an off campus center of an American private university. Its not that reputed but is located in Downtown in Vancouver. My friend is studying ther and he got part time job very fast. Not a good option if u are looking for good campus. For getting 3 yr PGWP its ok.

Regards,
Sammy

rdpldo

Star Member
Oct 14, 2015
Sammy3 said:
Hi,

It is an off campus center of an American private university. Its not that reputed but is located in Downtown in Vancouver. My friend is studying ther and he got part time job very fast. Not a good option if u are looking for good campus. For getting 3 yr PGWP its ok.

Regards,
Sammy
Hello, how is your friend doing in FDU? What course does he currently do?

Have you heard of anyone who graduated from FDU then applied for PGWP and transferred to another province?

J5M

Champion Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

rdpldo said:
Hello, how is your friend doing in FDU? What course does he currently do?

Have you heard of anyone who graduated from FDU then applied for PGWP and transferred to another province?

1. Waste of time and money with FDU.
2. Only degree courses at FDU are eligible for PGWP. Its a private university.

rdpldo

Star Member
Oct 14, 2015
J5M said:
Hi,

1. Waste of time and money with FDU.
2. Only degree courses at FDU are eligible for PGWP. Its a private university.
Hello J5M,

Why did you say it's a waste of time and money? Can you tell me more about it? I am currently waiting for their confirmation of my acceptance.

I am taking up Master in Administrative Science. What are the advantages or disadvantages if it is a private university?

PumpkinJack

Nov 26, 2015
Following are the points why I would never suggest Fairleigh to anyone.

1) It has a very poor campus in the downtown area. If you are looking for student central, multi floor library, high equipped lab etc., you will be disappointed the most.

They are using the name 'university' to make their brand stand with the traditional universities.

2) Check the university ranking among other universities in Canada and worldwide.

3) Not many people can match their previous experience with the masters courses they offer.

4) They are comparatively very expensive. All fees mentioned are USD not CAD.

You pay huge money to an university that is low in rank, have no real campus, risk your study permit for choosing wrong course etc., it doesn't make any sense to me.