+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

failure to submit letter describing job roles and responsibilities

snehau

Dec 7, 2019
Hi all.
I received my invitation to apply in the month of October 2019. I completed my ITA profile and received my AOR on November 30th. However, I failed to submit a letter describing roles and responsibilities, job profile although I have submitted my job experience letter and payslips with my ITA application. Will it prove a hindrance in the subsequent application processing? If so, should i mail a letter now? what else can I do?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi all.
I received my invitation to apply in the month of October 2019. I completed my ITA profile and received my AOR on November 30th. However, I failed to submit a letter describing roles and responsibilities, job profile although I have submitted my job experience letter and payslips with my ITA application. Will it prove a hindrance in the subsequent application processing? If so, should i mail a letter now? what else can I do?
Roles and responsibilities are mandatory in your employer's letter. If this information wasn't included, then you can expect your application to be refused. You should obtain the required letter and submit it as soon as possible.

Reactions: snehau

snehau

Dec 7, 2019
Hi, Thanks for your response.. My work experience letter has the information on different roles/designations I have held. But I won't be able to get job duties information on company letter head. So I have written a Letter of explanation detailing the reason for same and also included detailed information on responsibilities / job duties under all roles I have held. I have submitted this letter using Web form couple hours back. Will it be accepted? And how can I follow up on the same?