+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Facing problem due to law firm through which I have filed PR

WaitingPR

Mar 12, 2011
Hello Seniors please help,

I have never seen this kind of post or anybody having this kind of issue, henec don't know what to do in this case. :(

We filed a PR application through canadian lawfirm, paid them all fees, told them long time back that there are changes in employer etc, they said when right time will come we will ask you for details and then we will send updates to VO.

We assumed it will be after we get 2nd AOR, however thsi lawfirm didnt asked us about the updates. Also after we got 2nd AOR we mentioned that there is a changed of status of the priamry applicant even then they didnt asked us to furnish details. But becuase I follow forum, I thought to ask them when you think is the right time to send the updated details. Then they ask us, we can send now. No answer from this firm about whether this delay will cause any affect on our application.
Anyway we sent them the updates with supporting documents same day. It's been 2 weeks now they havent dispatched the documents to VO yet. Last week I sent them email obviosuly I was angry that what took them so long to send details, and asking the process to send additional details, so taht I can send the details.

The person from this lawfirm told us the email id where we can send these details ourselves. Reading this I really felt bad that if it is this simple process then why the hell they have not done it till now.

Anyways I then sent another email asking them to send the details, as I m not sure I might do something wrong and if since starting we have taken their help we should continue to take their help and we have paid for the services also.
After that, they told that they will do on Monday (21/ 03/ 2011) and till now they have not done, we wrote 2-3 emails asking the status, not even a reply on single email. Called them today again and they say we will do it on Monday (28/03/2011).

Now this seems to me they are doing all this drama unnecessarily knowing that we can't do anything against them. It really seems so frustrating, and make me feel helpless.

Please advise what we should do in this case.

Thanks so much for reading it all.

thebeast184

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2010
Doc's Request.
Submitted with App
AOR Received.
FEB 2011
IELTS Request
Submitted w App
Med's Request
Aug 2012
Med's Done....
Sep 2012
Passport Req..
Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
NOV 2012
LANDED..........
JAN 2013
Hi,

If I where you I would fist check that he is a certified consultant trough the Canadian Society of Immigration Consultants (See link below). If they are feel free to put a complaint if you feel you need to. I am sure you can change or remove your consultant at any point in the application process.

Please visit the following links:

https://www.csic-scci.ca/content/complaint_process

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/representative/faq.asp

Hope this helps,
Rod ;D

B

belize

just the simple if you really need that your case be sucessfull then just left that stupid consultant and do you own in proper way please dont get help any more otherwise you will loose your case, and money also just do your own and forget aboiut consultant money