Facing An Emergency Issue about Renewel of pr card

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CandidLibra said:
Hello

Mistake... I call cic call center. I have discussed all my matter with him. he checked all info with my PR Card Number. He was looking for the expiry date.After that He suggested me like u that don,t apply & wait for 1 February 2014, Every thing will be fine. Should I stay stuck with the feelings of fear that the representer will report me & they will use this call recording against my application on 30 January 2014.

Concern... I don,t have any kind of criminal record anywhere . Application date 1 February 2014, my days will be over then 735. Shall I have to face any other objections or I will be good to go on?
Why oh why would you go and report yourself to the call centre for not meeting the residency requirements?
All you had to do was stay until Feb. 1 and apply then but now you must live with the worry that they will report you because you told them you don't meet the requirements.

However, if they want to report you, they must do it soon. If they wait until Feb. 1st, you will meet the RO again and they can not report you any more.