+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Facilitation VISA

Lear97

Sep 23, 2020
Hi,

My daughter is a canadian citizen and have proof of citizenship application in process, however I have found out that she can apply for facilitation visa.
Can someone tell me which visa form is used for facilitation visa?
Thank you for any help.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi,

My daughter is a canadian citizen and have proof of citizenship application in process, however I have found out that she can apply for facilitation visa.
Thank you for any help.
Which country are you located in? Typically this process is specific to each country and you have to reach out to the consulate / embassy there.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I have sent an email to embassy in pakistan but no replies yet.
In that case I'm not sure there's anything you can do but wait for them to respond.

Ismaeladowe

Oct 25, 2018
Hello guys my wife’s spousal sponsorship was in process we had baby our baby was born March I am canadain citizen and my son will be canadain so I got respons from IRCC which is saying they need the citizenship of my son which I apply mid June I told them apply but no response for cic they asked me the tracking number of the post office I give them and the IRCC visa office email cic with in seven days I got the citizenship of my son then the IRCC visa office asked me a payment of $100 facilitation visa fee for my son which I make the payment and send them both the receipt and the citizenship of my son since that it is been a month they didn’t response back to me any idea what is next cuz they don’t stamp pasport for us they make single visa entry for Somali citizens and they had the copy of my wife’s pasport I am wondering what they will say next as long as I make the payment for F-1 facilitation visa for my son how long does anyone know how long they take to issue the visa

Ismaeladowe

Oct 25, 2018
Hi,

Thank you for any help.

Ismaeladowe

Oct 25, 2018
Hi,

Thank you for any help.

Which country are you located in? Typically this process is specific to each country and you have to reach out to the consulate / embassy there.
Hello guys my wife’s spousal sponsorship was in process we had baby our baby was born March I am canadain citizen and my son will be canadain so I got respons from IRCC which is saying they need the citizenship of my son which I apply mid June I told them apply but no response for cic they asked me the tracking number of the post office I give them and the IRCC visa office email cic with in seven days I got the citizenship of my son then the IRCC visa office asked me a payment of $100 facilitation visa fee for my son which I make the payment and send them both the receipt and the citizenship of my son since that it is been a month they didn’t response back to me any idea what is next cuz they don’t stamp pasport for us they make single visa entry for Somali citizens and they had the copy of my wife’s pasport I am wondering what they will say next as long as I make the payment for F-1 facilitation visa for my son how long does anyone know how long they take to issue the visa

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Could you break this up into separate sentences and make it clear what your question or questions are?

It's entirely unclear and posting the same thing over and over isn't making it more clear.

Ismaeladowe

Oct 25, 2018
I am Canadian citizen My spousal sponsorship was in process and we had baby we got the proof of citizenship for my son the visa office asked as F-1 Facilitation fee $100 I make the payment i sent them the receipt and proof of citizen how long will it take them to issue visa for my wife any idea guys it been a month since I submit the documents